NRA spending BIG MONEY after Parkland Shooting

TheBlockIsHot

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

When nobama was first in office these concerns started and it continued...There was talk aboytvmaking less bullets,the government,under him and Holder purchased million of rounds of ammo,or reportedly did so...The bussiness about the government with fast and furious, border agen shot with the same gun we sold to Mexico and on and on...Historically, people get concerned when government become to big and start to control too much or are perceived to do so..Most in the last administration were of that ilk..  Some say much worse...A guy I know from the gym, who at 36, quoted James Brown and said," I will die on my feet rather than  live on my knees"..... That sentiment could be more prevalent than some politicians think ??

All of that is propaganda though. Guns will never go away. It is in the constitution. It is a right.

Scaring people into thinking otherwise is just ploy for someone to make money.

The attempt to repeal the 2nd amendment has already started with "bump stocks"

There is no attempt to repeal it. This is what you are missing. They ARE looking to regulate it more heavily though. And bump stocks shouldn't be legal anyways. Small issue, even for right wingers.

Revolt will manifest if they try to repeal it, but......"Rome and the Ottoman Empires fell".... and we also went to the moon...Never say never...Not in my lifetime...

C'mon dude, this is just radical.

52 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

OK?...But, when the start to get into it,that is the first step at modification..Next, maybe more and on and on...They attempted to repeal probation more than once before they did it ..Is it radical or is it very possible based on history of governments intervention...I take nothing for granted with any government....Look at history, Oh boy....

The 2nd amendment has never been repealed in our nations history.

There is nothing to worry about. All you are doing is making other people money.