NRA spending BIG MONEY after Parkland Shooting

TheBlockIsHot

Someone's scared..............................................................And let me remind you all. The NRA doesn't give a flying FUCK about your gun rights. They care about money. Keep feeding them.

"The Chicago Tribune reported last week that the NRA “aggressively increased” its advertising on Facebook in the weeks after the Parkland attack. The paper, citing data from tech company Pathmatics, reported that the NRA’s average daily spending on Facebook advertising had been $11,300 in the 24 days before the shooting. The group paused its ads in the four days immediately after the slaughter, but then r esumed advertising ― increasing average daily spending on Facebook ads to $47,300 in the succeeding 24 days."

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Someone's scared..............................................................And let me remind you all. The NRA doesn't give a flying FUCK about your gun rights. They care about money. Keep feeding them.

"The Chicago Tribune reported last week that the NRA “aggressively increased” its advertising on Facebook in the weeks after the Parkland attack. The paper, citing data from tech company Pathmatics, reported that the NRA’s average daily spending on Facebook advertising had been $11,300 in the 24 days before the shooting. The group paused its ads in the four days immediately after the slaughter, but then r esumed advertising ― increasing average daily spending on Facebook ads to $47,300 in the succeeding 24 days."

Chicago Trib, how ironic....

Definitely left of center.

Although gritty reporting at times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Chicago Trib, how ironic....

Definitely left of center.

Although gritty reporting at times.

They are reporting stats. It is actually a 3rd party they are reporting. Is that left? LOL!

"The paper, citing data from tech company Pathmatics, reported that the NRA’s average daily spending on Facebook advertising had been $11,300 in the 24 days before the shooting."

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

They are reporting stats. It is actually a 3rd party they are reporting. Is that left? LOL!

"The paper, citing data from tech company Pathmatics, reported that the NRA’s average daily spending on Facebook advertising had been $11,300 in the 24 days before the shooting."

Trib is a leftist leaning rag, just like the Times on both coasts.

Just now, Drummer61 said:

NRA's best friends are the Democrats....The more they advocate bigger government, taking always any gun rights, control over anything that violates conservative views the more join and contribute to them...I know people that belong and believe, but don't own weapons..The more the papers condemn the NRA, the more they are talked about,the more people join....Silence about the NRA is to their disadvantage...

Let's be honest here- does the NRA really care about gun rights?

Just now, Drummer61 said:

NRA's best friends are the Democrats....The more they advocate bigger government, taking always any gun rights, control over anything that violates conservative views the more join and contribute to them...I know people that belong and believe, but don't own weapons..The more the papers condemn the NRA, the more they are talked about,the more people join....Silence about the NRA is to their disadvantage...

Exactly what happened to gun sales under Obama...

If you're gonna govern or politic your way, need to be smarter about it.

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Exactly what happened to gun sales under Obama...

If you're gonna govern or politic your way, need to be smarter about it.

I agree. The NRA benefits when these things come up. They capitalize on people's fear of guns being taken away.

They will never be taken away. But for some reason, people eat this shit up. Sheep.

17 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Nothing new.

Later...

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

They may care about amassing power, money and down the road, be a huge political force  to combat what many say is a left wing party- Marxist party that must be stopped..???? These groups usually change as politics become more leftist..ie The Southern Poverty Law Center stated out with Morris Dees and had decent intentions...Now a whole differen entity...The Democrats are helping the NRA and may not realize it...The more they are discussed,the more join and Democrats will not smarten up....Some like that...

The 2nd amendment will never go away. I am not sure why right wingers obsess about this. It baffles me.