It’s WrestleMania week...

Eddyr2

If nation prep programs were wrestlers who would they be?

i’ll go first...

DLS would be...the Undertaker

both are legends of the sport who held streaks that will never be touched...but both have had a tough go of it as of late vs elite competitors (FYI if Taker faced a job guy in mid August he would still wipe the floor with them, too).

(yes I know wrestling is “fake”, but so is “Game of Thones”. Turns out dragons are “fake”.)

14 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

i’ll go first...

both are legends of the sport who held streaks that will never be touched...but both have had a tough go of it as of late vs elite competitors (FYI if Taker faced a job guy in mid August he would still wipe the floor with them, too).

(yes I know wrestling is “fake”, but so is “Game of Thones”. Turns out dragons are “fake”.)

Well the people on espn were analyzing the wrestlers... talking about thier strength and weaknesses,,, like comon now .....I don’t want to see a fake sport being talked about on my sports tv show

Only thing entertaining about wrestling is Hulk Hogan’s Sex Tape

4245F4C3-D961-451D-B1D3-1640DCDF8592.gif

16 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

i’ll go first...

Scripted is a better word to use,  the outcomes are pre planned but they still have to be in good shape and even then they still risk injury every night 

If people on this board went in the ring i bet half would be injured in first 10 minutes 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Well the people on espn were analyzing the wrestlers... talking about thier strength and weaknesses,,, like comon now .....I don’t want to see a fake sport being talked about on my sports tv show

Only thing entertaining about wrestling is Hulk Hogan’s Sex Tape

4245F4C3-D961-451D-B1D3-1640DCDF8592.gif

They are in better shape than a lot of athletes in other sports and have a lot more physical activity then other sports so i have no problem with them calling wrestling a sport

If it being scripted don't make it a sport then there was a time boxing wasn't a sport since it seems at one point there were a lot of fights that were rigged

21 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

i’ll go first...

15 yrs ago DLS would be Ric Flair,  "To be the man you have to beat the man"  but just like Flair time has caught up to them. They reigned for quite awhile but now their opponents are bigger, faster, stronger. To late for Flair but DLS can reinvent themselves which they are trying to do with a young QB. So who knows DLS may once again be "king of the mountain."  As for Flair he'll always be the man. WOOO!!!

Exclusive-Ric-Flair-Pictures-8.jpg.b8741472061630eed9971dbf0a345603.jpg