Alabama approves instant replay for 2018 football season

HooverOutlaw

The AHSA is a progressive group trying to get the calls right.

Unlike the sorry POS that run the GHSA.

Just another fact that proves Georgia has great football and fans but is run by idiots. 

The GHSA is the by far the worst run group in history of high school sports. 

Jimmy Carter and the GHSA are a lot alike the worst of their kind. 

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I agree blackhat, I have issue with h.o.’s negative Ga slant, that’s really the gist of it... I’ve posted some salacious Alabama in kind. 

While Hoover may over exaggerate a little when it comes to the GHSA leadership, his sentiments aren't far off from many others here in GA.

Just look at what Alabama has done with the implementation of instant replay as an example. Somehow they can make it work in high school sports, whilest the GHSA adds an official on the field... I have to agree with HO on this particular topic. Not to mention the State Championship debacle, either.

I get you have an axe to grind, but don't let that cloud your judgement. Lol

19 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

While Hoover may over exaggerate a little when it comes to the GHSA leadership, his sentiments aren't far off from many others here in GA.

Just look at what Alabama has done with the implementation of instant replay as an example. Somehow they can make it work in high school sports, whilest the GHSA adds an official on the field... I have to agree with HO on this particular topic. Not to mention the State Championship debacle, either.

I get you have an axe to grind, but don't let that cloud your judgement. Lol

Copy that.