Trevor Lawrence & Justin Fields Spring Game Performances

ECHS05

Trevor "Sunshine" Lawrence & Justin "All Day" Fields showed exactly why they are the uber pwnage roun' these here parts.

Heres TLaws' highlights from Clemsons' spring game as he went 11-of-16 for 122 yards & 1 TD... 

And here are Justin Fields' highlights from Georgias G-Day game (which drew over 82,184 fans) where he went 18-of-33 for 207 yards & 1 TD... All while the D knew the O was mostly just passing all game... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Fields played about like was expected.  To say that the 2nd offense is ahead of the 2nd defense is an understatement.  I thought Kirby achieved his No.1 goal last Saturday afternoon....

Not to get anybody else INJURED.

We've got some work to do if we want to compete for the RING this season.

But...I did like the enthusiasm.

Fromm said after the game....man cannot live by beans alone; he must have weenies.

LOL....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

Good qb battles around the country .... 

A little bnu  news .... 

jarrett guaratano was mvp of the spring game at Tennesee. 

& wimbush pretty much cemented himself as starter this spring over Ian Brook who replaced him in bowl game over LSU. Wimbush improved his footwork and threw the ball lot better according to Brian kelly. 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Good qb battles around the country .... 

A little bnu  news .... 

jarrett guaratano was mvp of the spring game at Tennesee. 

& wimbush pretty much cemented himself as starter this spring over Ian Brook who replaced him in bowl game over LSU. Wimbush improved his footwork and threw the ball lot better according to Brian kelly. 

I'll believe it when I see it against real competition.  I do expect him to be better than he was last year.  I will be happy if he completes all of the easy throws.

21 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I'll believe it when I see it against real competition.  I do expect him to be better than he was last year.  I will be happy if he completes all of the easy throws.

I’m with you .... let’s see it when it counts. 

But kelly was unhappy with how he threw the ball last spring/spring game so if kelly says there is improvement there I believe him .... he wouldn’t just blow smoke for no reason. If wimbush hasn’t shown improvement he would of hinted qb1 spot wide open .... 

• Like 1