What are odds Kirby Smart offers the Grayson HC a job.

HooverOutlaw

20 hours ago, Fred said:

Why would he offer Hunnicutt a job?  If he did, the Grayson players couldn't go there.  So what would he gain?

Same job as Saban give Pruitt. 

I do think your type mindset and thinking along with a few others is why in the last 60 years Alabama has 12 national titles to UGA's 1.  Not all Georgia fans have this mindset but a few that post on this board do.

So every time you and several others have a thought process about UGA and football in general it has hurt the UGA program. This is a very low % of fans. But from 1943-2017 UGA has 1 national title. 

Georgia has every built in advantage over Alabama in football. But the results show different.  Vince Dooley most say is the best UGA coach all time. But  when you compare his coaching career to Alabama Coaches he would only be the 6th best Coach at Alabama.

Backward thinking people like yourself have hurt the UGA program.  Stuff I see from a select few UGA fans that post on here would never enter an Alabama fans mind. Kirby is doing a great job of removing the backward thinking from the program. 

This backward thinking about college football and UGA seems that  99% of it comes from Gwinnett County.

Nobody in Alabama would have defended the Grayson 4. Alabama fans  would have gone crazy about not getting a single one. If the same deal happened over in Alabama.

But that' s why we have won 5 NCs in 9 years. 

Keep thinking like a crazy person and we will keep winning titles.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Same job as Saban give Pruitt. 

I do think your type mindset and thinking along with a few others is why in the last 60 years Alabama has 12 national titles to UGA's 1.  Not all Georgia fans have this mindset but a few that post on this board do.

So every time you and several others have a thought process about UGA and football in general it has hurt the UGA program. This is a very low % of fans. But from 1943-2017 UGA has 1 national title. 

Georgia has every built in advantage over Alabama in football. But the results show different.  Vince Dooley most say is the best UGA coach all time. But  when you compare his coaching career to Alabama Coaches he would only be the 6th best Coach at Alabama.

Backward thinking people like yourself have hurt the UGA program.  Stuff I see from a select few UGA fans that post on here would never enter an Alabama fans mind. Kirby is doing a great job of removing the backward thinking from the program. 

This backward thinking about college football and UGA seems that  99% of it comes from Gwinnett County.

Nobody in Alabama would have defended the Grayson 4. Alabama fans  would have gone crazy about not getting a single one. If the same deal happened over in Alabama.

But that' s why we have won 5 NCs in 9 years. 

Keep thinking like a crazy person and we will keep winning titles.

You clearly have not been paying attention.  I don't care what happens with UGA as I am not a UGA fan, in fact, about as far as you can get from a UGA fan.  I've said several times who I support.  News flash - I have no idea what job Saban gave Pruitt as I care even less about Alabama football than I do about UGA football.  This will seem strange to you but for some of us this is an amusing way to pass time.  My world order and view does not revolve around high school or college football.  If you base your opinion of negativity about Georgia being 99% from Gwinnett, it shows that you need to broaden your horizons...a lot. 

Here's a thought.  Why don't you pay attention to Alabama football and leave Georgia football to the Georgia residents.  You aren't doing a very good job with Georgia football and have proven you don't know much about Atlanta and its residents.

• Like 1