More failed liberal policies in Washington

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok I read the above article you posted. All I saw it talk about was Seattle, located in the state of Washington.

Still trying to figure out the correlatin between the title of the thread: “More failed liberal policies in Oregon” and exactly what that has to do with Seattle, Washington

25 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Ok I read the above article you posted. All I saw it talk about was Seattle, located in the state of Washington.

Still trying to figure out the correlatin between the title of the thread: “More failed liberal policies in Oregon” and exactly what that has to do with Seattle, Washington

Because i fucked up the title. ill fix it. I was in the middle of reading multiple articles at the same time. Gotta stop doing that

29 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

But what about the failed Republican policies in the south? Most impoverished states. Worst health. Worst schools. The list goes on.......................

No mention of those?

The south were most of it is fine would have been better off if a certain President left it alone about 150 years ago or so. When you depend on an industry and the industry is no longer there it creates voids. Look at Pittsburgh and Detroit. Both depended on 1 industry and got crushed but you knew that

Just now, HSFBfan said:

The south were most of it is fine would have been better off if a certain President left it alone about 150 years ago or so. When you depend on an industry and the industry is no longer there it creates voids. Look at Pittsburgh and Detroit. Both depended on 1 industry and got crushed. 

So why the focus on Dem cities when Repubs have entire failed states?

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So why the focus on Dem cities when Repubs have entire failed states?

I dont think the republicans have failed entire states. Yes there are issues but there are states in the south that are doing very well. Austin, texas was just listed as the #1 city where people are moving. Atlanta Georgia is doing well. Lots of jobs popping up there. 

And the republicans dont tax people to death down there. very friendly for businesses. (Better way of life imo of course)

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I dont think the republicans have failed entire states. Yes there are issues but there are states in the south that are doing very well. Austin, texas was just listed as the #1 city where people are moving. Atlanta Georgia is doing well. Lots of jobs popping up there. 

And the republicans dont tax people to death down there. very friendly for businesses. (Better way of life imo of course)

Wait, so Dem cities with issues are failed cities due to "liberal policies" but Red States with MAJOR issues due to "republican policies" are given a pass?

Seems pretty one sided. Stay away from right wing media. They are feeding you this garbage.

Wait, so Dem cities with issues are failed cities due to "liberal policies" but Red States with MAJOR issues due to "republican policies" are given a pass?

Seems pretty one sided. Stay away from right wing media. They are feeding you this garbage.

Liberals are killing you 10 ways to sunday. More taxes to begin with. Horrible policies in every way. 

Republicans as pointed above in the other posters thread in the south have to make up for decades of Democrat rule in the south.

Again Lincoln shouldnt have invaded the south and maybe the south in your views would be a lot more successful just saying

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Liberals are killing you 10 ways to sunday. More taxes to begin with. Horrible policies in every way. 

Republicans as pointed above in the other posters thread in the south have to make up for decades of Democrat rule in the south.

Again Lincoln shouldnt have invaded the south and maybe the south in your views would be a lot more successful just saying

So republicans are given a pass for their failed states, as they are the fault of others, is what you are saying?

24 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

But what about the failed Republican policies in the south? Most impoverished states. Worst health. Worst schools. The list goes on.......................

No mention of those?

The most poverty-stricken states in the Union (adding in DC), are the following, starting with the worst poverty rates and working down:

District of Columbia
California
Florida
Louisiana
Arizona
Mississippi
Georgia
New York
New Mexico
New Jersey
Per the Census Bureau, Avg SPM 2014-2016 

At least half of the members of that list are blue. One (Florida) is arguably purple. Perhaps four red states.

What's more interesting is if you add in the populations of those states, the blue state problem comes more into perspective.  Add California and New York together and you have 60 million people packed into the #1 and #7 worst states for poverty.  We are talking about states that are as blue as the sky on a sunny day.

Worst homelessness rates? Hawaii, New York, California... all blue.   https://www.usich.gov/tools-for-action/map/#fn[]=1500&fn[]=2900&fn[]=6100&fn[]=10100&fn[]=14100&all_types=true&homeless_rate=true&year=2017&state=KY

So republicans are given a pass for their failed states, as they are the fault of others, is what you are saying?

You point out that they are "behind" in education and such.....again education is not equal and never will be so get over that fact.

For instance the district in which I reside pass 20k per student....crazy figure right.....in the south they pay like 2500 a student...lot more reasonable right

I agree that there is an obesity problem but that is everywhere. A certain demographic tends to be more obese than others. 

What other issues have you brought up I cant remember every single one

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Interesting. A quick search shows a different result. Most states being in the red south.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

That is a list for stupid, gullible people who don't understand that the cost of living is vastly different across the nation.

Congratulations.

You're stupid.

😄

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LOL the real lists that say your region is the poorest, are all wrong, and biased.

Must be the humidity. LOL!

You either understand the relationships between poverty, income and cost of living differentials or you don't.

You don't.

You're stupid. 🤡

23 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You are so self conscious about the south. It is so funny.

The class is noting that your comment comes from the guy from the Poop State and national champion for high poverty rate.

Speaking of "funny".

You're doing great.  Just ask yourself.  😄

10 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I won a long time ago.

The rest id just fun. I like it!

Yeah. You tell yourself that alot. 

I still remember the post you once made begging for feedback about if you were winning or not. It was so funny and so pathetic.

LMAO at you...