Jeff Sessions makes a great decison

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Can we also deport those who are freeloading off the government who are citizens? They are costing us much more than illegals.

Thoughts?

No but you can cut off their funding....as one article stated we are choking on 10.7 million legal immigrants in this country. But first start deporting all illegals. Then cut off all funding from the government for citizens and either you'll survive here or people will leave on their own 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

No but you can cut off their funding....as one article stated we are choking on 10.7 million legal immigrants in this country. But first start deporting all illegals. Then cut off all funding from the government for citizens and either you'll survive here or people will leave on their own 

But the freeloaders are costing our government much more than illegals. Most illegals contribute and work in much needed jobs that Americans won't do.

Why the obsession with illegals? Fox news kool aid.

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Some need help.

Many work and still can't provide the basics.

So get a better job? Go to school? Join the military.

We have never had as many options in 2018 in this country, as we have had in our history. So much opportunity. The whole notion of disenfranchisement is a myth an excuse not to do anything.

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

But the freeloaders are costing our government much more than illegals. Most illegals contribute and work in much needed jobs that Americans won't do.

Why the obsession with illegals? Fox news kool aid.

Because they shouldn't be here. So we can start with the people that dont belong here. Than we need to start figuring out a way to cut funding from citizens who abuse the system. But arguing against deportations of illegals is absurd.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Because they shouldn't be here. So we can start with the people that dont belong here. Than we need to start figuring out a way to cut funding from citizens who abuse the system. But arguing against deportations of illegals is absurd.

Arguing against deporting illegals before addressing the freeloaders who are bankrupting our economy is also absurd.

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Arguing against deporting illegals before addressing the freeloaders who are bankrupting our economy is also absurd.

They are both major problems. Cant argue the point you are making. But one group actually belongs here as citizens and the other doesnt. But for the citizens that are freeloading the gravy train must be cut off

In their world, it is.

That is what I have been trying to tell you. 

Cost of living makes a huge difference.

I agree with you.

My point to you is this- if people aren't making it, they have MANY options. So many options, it would make your head spin. So why the focus on giving these people free shit to make ends meet, when they have other options to do it on their own?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

They are both major problems. Cant argue the point you are making. But one group actually belongs here as citizens and the other doesnt. But for the citizens that are freeloading the gravy train must be cut off

I agree with you.

But you also have to have a plan in place for the jobs that illegals hold, to be filled with legal citizens. You live in a state where this would be a MAJOR issue. Same goes for CA. Whats the plan?

It isnt as simple as deportation. There are HUGE economical ramifications.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I agree with you.

But you also have to have a plan in place for the jobs that illegals hold, to be filled with legal citizens. You live in a state where this would be a MAJOR issue. Same goes for CA. Whats the plan?

It isnt as simple as deportation. There are HUGE economical ramifications.

Thats what im saying deport the illegals.....than if there are 6.6 million job openings and 6 million people need a job you have jobs for everyone if i remember the numbers correctly. And if a citizen refuses to take said job than all benefits are cut off and they will be left to starve its that simple. 

As for someone that works and doesnt make enough you have to work 2 jobs, work everyday, work OT. Join the military as you stated. Thats a big downfall in this country no mandatory military like other countries

Name the options if they can't do it working?

Which do you prefer,

A social safety net....or

A criminal preying on society?

Name the options that will work if work is not working?

If there job doesn't pay enough?

Go back to school, get training for a better paying job.

Apply for higher paying jobs.

Work hard or apply for promotion.

Join the military (Reserves for extra income and schooling)

Are these not good options.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

than if there are 6.6 million job openings and 6 million people need a job you have jobs for everyone if i remember the numbers correctly. And if a citizen refuses to take said job than all benefits are cut off and they will be left to starve its that simple. 

That is all fine and dandy but you and I both know that will never happen.

That is all fine and dandy but you and I both know that will never happen.

Yes I know which is absurd.......we have come up with too much safety nets and too much BS over the past 100 years. Military service would help significantly with the problems you are talking about

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

People can't just drop life.

That is unrealistic.

No, they are not good options.

Everyone is not you.

Their life is not your life.

Do you think life is the same for everyone?

If it were that easy, no one would be struggling. 

Those are NOT good options? I am saying to drop life.

People can go to school and work.

People can apply for better and higher paying jobs.

People can have a family and life in the military.

People can move somewhere else and still have a life.

What of these options requires them to drop life?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@Sportsnut so you are saying that since people don't like the options and are unwilling to sacrifice, they should be given free shit?

BTW- Most people who have it good in life, sacrificed a lot to get there. Why not require that of others?

Im am sitting here reading the back and forth and I cant agree with you more.

Another statistic....they cant even find teenagers to work a summer job....there is so much enabling going on

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Im am sitting here reading the back and forth and I cant agree with you more.

Another statistic....they cant even find teenagers to work a summer job....there is so much enabling going on

I am on your side.

But I am also on the side of raising wages with inflation. Wages haven't moved since the 80s. If companies want people that bad, they have to be willing to pay. If they aren't and then complain about no workers, then it is a non starter for me.

I am on your side.

But I am also on the side of raising wages with inflation. Wages haven't moved since the 80s. If companies want people that bad, they have to be willing to pay. If they aren't and then complain about no workers, then it is a non starter for me.

I agree with what you are saying but can wages realistically chase inflation??? For example houses go up in price all the time should wages keep increasing to chase that. Our goods and services go up all the time should our wages chase those increases. How many increases per year should our wages increase to keep up the increase of the things I have mentioned??

And I'm trying to tell you that you don't know their circumstances.

It is well known that people would like to be rich but they know they can't.

I am not saying they are not good options, they just may not be any good to any number of people due to their existing conditions. 

It is impossible to clue you in because you have your mind made up that the world should be like you think it should be and not accepting it for what it is. 

in 2018, good or decent options for GOOD paying jobs are available to EVERY SINGLE PERSON in this country.

Are you saying they are not?