Grayson vs Stephenson Spring Game

GHSFPS

Just FYI, I don't know if Stephenson was healthy but we had 6 or 7 starters out with injuries.  Much of the O-line was out and some of the primo D players including Owen Papoe didn't play as well.  Great video.  One request.  On your voice overs, can you turn your narration up a little?  Baby boomer ears and I have a hard time picking your comments out of the music and background sounds.  😁

12 minutes ago, Fred said:

Just FYI, I don't know if Stephenson was healthy but we had 6 or 7 starters out with injuries.  Much of the O-line was out and some of the primo D players including Owen Papoe didn't play as well.  Great video.  One request.  On your voice overs, can you turn your narration up a little?  Baby boomer ears and I have a hard time picking your comments out of the music and background sounds.  😁

Saw this game earlier, and I figured the main guys weren't gonna play. Overall, CJ looked better than I expected. The run defense, which looked like the 2nd team defense minus Tru, was impressive. I can only imagine what the defense will look like as  a whole with the main guys back. As far as the rest of the offense? No reason to be worried, but still need to clean some things up. Grayson will be good to go this year. 

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Saw this game earlier, and I figured the main guys weren't gonna play. Overall, CJ looked better than I expected. The run defense, which looked like the 2nd team defense minus Tru, was impressive. I can only imagine what the defense will look like as  a whole with the main guys back. As far as the rest of the offense? No reason to be worried, but still need to clean some things up. Grayson will be good to go this year. 

I hope they get him into some 7v7 tournaments this year.  With the extra reps I think he can be really good.  He has the height to see over the line and looks like a strong arm.  There needs to be some work with the center.  I saw too many questionable snaps.  Overall though I think we can get there.  The first several games will be tough again.

3 hours ago, Fred said:

Ok...thanks for your feedback

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I think Grayson loses 3 regular season games.

Thats just me though... Cause I have no faith in the coaching or QB.

I don’t get it How do they have so Many athletes and lineman on that team but can’t find a QB ... seriously you don’t need an Elite QB or a Gunslinger.. you just need a Game Manager.. someone that can get the ball to thier athletes... putting a Runner as a QB IS NOT THE ANSWER 

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The QB didn't look good at all...

It is May, however, so he still has time to improve.

He looked better in person than the video shows.  I not being a homer there, I really think this didn't do him justice.  Like I said earlier, I think 7v7 will help him a lot this summer.

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I think Grayson loses 3 regular season games.

Thats just me though... Cause I have no faith in the coaching or QB.

It could happen.  I don't think so but it could.  The first several games are tough and we will have to see how they come together.

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I don’t get it How do they have so Many athletes and lineman on that team but can’t find a QB ... seriously you don’t need an Elite QB or a Gunslinger.. you just need a Game Manager.. someone that can get the ball to thier athletes... putting a Runner as a QB IS NOT THE ANSWER 

Why are you thinking he is a runner?  Because of the one play where he scrambled?

21 hours ago, Fred said:

Okay, turns out I lied.  There were more out than I thought.

rams out.jpg

25 minutes ago, Fred said:

He looked better in person than the video shows.  I not being a homer there, I really think this didn't do him justice.  Like I said earlier, I think 7v7 will help him a lot this summer.

Was the entire OL sidelined? If so, that didn't help him one bit. It seemed he was under duress the entire footage.

I agree 7on will be a great benefit in the passing game, but it won't help the OL struggles.

With the defense Grayson will put on the field, the offense will benefit greatly.

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Was the entire OL sidelined? If so, that didn't help him one bit. It seemed he was under duress the entire footage.

I agree 7on will be a great benefit in the passing game, but it won't help the OL struggles.

With the defense Grayson will put on the field, the offense will benefit greatly.

Looks like the entire OL was out from Freds post... All the bigs, Wanya Morris, Trente Jones, Jakai Clark, Davis Gayle...

I think with Thompkins in at RB theyll be better too, Halyard goes down to easy... 

Their best 2 WRs were out also.

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was joking idk Bergen will be stacked but exactly like Grayson...

new coach new QB who ever it will be should be Boels

The only thing I do know is Grayson will have a strong defense, especially the front 7.

Cant say much for the offense at this point.