8 states have primaries today

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

A break from the Republicans and their failed promises.

No relief from rising costs, wages not rising, Obamacare NOT repealed.

Same song and dance, different rhetoric.

and yet your ok with higher taxes??? your ok with the tax reforms being called crumbs?? like I said i really dont want to go back and forth but I really dont understand how anyone could support a democrat

Just now, HSFBfan said:

and yet your ok with higher taxes??? your ok with the tax reforms being called crumbs?? like I said i really dont want to go back and forth but I really dont understand how anyone could support a democrat

Higher taxes, yes, if we get something in return. But we are not, so I am not generally for them

But I would rather have higher taxes, then no raising wages, skyrocketing prices, and no repeal of Obamacare.

Lies.

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Higher taxes, yes, if we get something in return. But we are not, so I am not generally for them

But I would rather have higher taxes, then no raising wages, skyrocketing prices, and no repeal of Obamacare.

Lies.

Wages have gone up.......whats skyrocketing? gas is on its way down right now after going up. But its still not that crazy. its little over 3 dollars here in NY. Under 3 in NJ. Individual mandate is gone. Dumbass governors in NJ and MA signed the individual mandate back into law for their states....DUMB. When will they learn...you cant force people to have insurance when they cant afford it

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Wages have gone up.......whats skyrocketing? gas is on its way down right now after going up. But its still not that crazy. its little over 3 dollars here in NY. Under 3 in NJ. Individual mandate is gone. Dumbass governors in NJ and MA signed the individual mandate back into law for their states....DUMB. When will they learn...you cant force people to have insurance when they cant afford it

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Look at housing prices.

Gas is over a dollar more than last year.

Look at food prices.

Look at inflation. Still higher than the rise in wages.

So much losing.

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not in my part of the state. Total non issue in upper class suburbia. Not everyone lives in SoCal.

Economy is booming in CA! We are winning!

Stay off Fox News!

BTW their dumb primary setup could cost the dems as they have so many candidates they can split the vote and keep the dems out of certain races

10 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sure, rural, shitty areas.

At least we get good weather, no toll roads, great food, and hot women for your taxes.

You get snow, shitty pizza, and tolls LOL!

NY has the best pizza is America hands down. NYC has all the tolls. once you leave NYC NY is better for the most part. Weather sucks cant disagree but again end of convo...i just wanted to ask simple question and move back on. Have a good one

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO! No way.

2nd tier at best.

They just brag about pizza because the weather sucks, and tolls are high.

Like i said i just wanted to ask a simple question. you gave an answer.....good enough....6 more SCOTUS decisions ahead before they recess. The first one went the way it should have went.....Next i hope is the union decison

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Like i said i just wanted to ask a simple question. you gave an answer.....good enough....6 more SCOTUS decisions ahead before they recess. The first one went the way it should have went.....Next i hope is the union decison

LOL a bakery decision?

Keep focused on that.

We will keep growing our economy, making more money, and winning!