conchabee sanders to leave White House soon...

RedZone

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Sanders on Twitter just put out she is not going anywhere. 

She had to say that. This is obviously a leak and since her timing is late this year, it is not appropriate to acknowledge her departure yet.

The job, even in a normal administration, is draining. Whether you support him or not, I think we can all agree that the job must be very, very stressful just due to Trump's, shall we say, unique management style. She finally got worn down. It's like using a big line to grind down the defense. At some stage the floodgates open. In her case, she has probably had her fill. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

She had to say that. This is obviously a leak and since her timing is late this year, it is not appropriate to acknowledge her departure yet.

The job, even in a normal administration, is draining. Whether you support him or not, I think we can all agree that the job must be very, very stressful just due to Trump's, shall we say, unique management style. She finally got worn down. It's like using a big line to grind down the defense. At some stage the floodgates open. In her case, she has probably had her fill. 

Honestly does he really need anyone to be at a podium speaking. He speaks to the masses every day thru twitter. These positions are becoming antiquated just through technology. Let's see if she really goes anywhere

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

I would not eat her cooking! Her dad used to cook possums in his college dorm. He admitted as much when he was running for President. 

A possum is one ugly big rat thing.  But I have to admit I would eat that Nocturnal Marsupial before I would eat the Flesh of a Swine.   Clearly that old Southern Baptist Preacher fails to understand ELAHA forbids the consumption of either creature. . LMAO. Now imagine embracing the Religion taught from the Ancestors of such backwards ass people :D  I would not even sat at the table where they eat.

Lev: 11-2: ‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.   And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

Lev: 11-27:  27 Of all the animals that walk on all fours, those that walk on their paws are unclean for you; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 28 Anyone who picks up their carcasses must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening. These animals are unclean for you.

• Like 1