Making fun of non college-educated voters

Bormio

It seems to be a mantra of left-leaning posters today to make fun of Trump’s voters as uneducated, unsophisticated and as not attending college.  I wonder if these snot-nosed brats every stopped to realize that these are the very people who built the Democratic Party - hard-working men and women who did not go to college but made a better life for their kids, so they could.  They voted for FDR, Kennedy and Bill Clinton.  And now the Democratic Party has in large part lost them.  Instead of being the source of some self-examination, the Left now sees this phenomenon as a source of pride.  #thingsthatmakeyougodamn

20 minutes ago, Bormio said:

It seems to be a mantra of left-leaning posters today to make fun of Trump’s voters as uneducated, unsophisticated and as not attending college.  I wonder if these snot-nosed brats every stopped to realize that these are the very people who built the Democratic Party - hard-working men and women who did not go to college but made a better life for their kids, so they could.  They voted for FDR, Kennedy and Bill Clinton.  And now the Democratic Party has in large part lost them.  Instead of being the source of some self-examination, the Left now sees this phenomenon as a source of pride.  #thingsthatmakeyougodamn

These Democrats I dont believe is the same Democrats who supported Kennedy but I could be wrong. I wasnt around in the 60s

I know Dr's, Lawyers and teachers that are Republicans. Not fair to say the Republicans are uneducated. Yes, a boat load of teachers are Dems... But that doesn't make all Dems educated. 

Bet the truth be known, a lot of those that went to college were supported by hard working centrist.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I know Dr's, Lawyers and teachers that are Republicans. Not fair to say the Republicans are uneducated. Yes, a boat load of teachers are Dems... But that doesn't make all Dems educated. 

Bet the truth be known, a lot of those that went to college were supported by hard working centrist.

Exactly. To say that Republicans are uneducated is disingenuous at best, and is actually very insulting. I could point out plenty of “uneducated” democrats. But then I’d be labeled a racist. It’s their rallying cry in attempt to make themselves feel better for the complete ass kicking that they’ve receiving for the past 2 years. No wonder the Democratic Party is complete and utter disaster right now. Sad.