4 supreme court nominees that have been interviewed

HSFBfan

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

As do all the judges on the court...Look what Roberts did ....Read their decisions on how why they dissent.....Also read past decisions...

Well one of them is close friends with the snake McConnell. I'd have to go thru the article again

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Uhhhh, the guy who stonewalled Garland and nuked the 60 vote cloture threshold to get Gorsuch confirmed?  

Short memories here...Mitch has been rock solid in helping President Donald John Trump put like-minded judges on the bench.  

He also has very close ties to China and is against the tariffs against China because of his wife

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I assume you mean Thapar?  He’d be a good judge.  Barrett seems together best, though, based on what I’ve read.

Yes thapar. Thapar also uc Berkeley education no thanks. Of all the people so far I like kethledge good old kentucky guy

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He went to BC undergrad. That's all you need to know. He's a solid conservative. Having a Cal law degree will only help his credibility w the Left and enable him to rebut their future, unfounded claims. 

When did BC become conservative? Isnt most if not all colleges in mass a bunch of liberals 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL. You went there one night to watch a blowout football game vs FSU. Please stop. 

So I can talk about the experiences I had. I can only go based on my own experiences. Bring on the Kentucky guy with the Michigan education 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Wrong kethledge went to Michigan

And I strongly doubt the Michigan law faculty and most of its student body are renown for their staunch conservatism and adherence to originalist interpretation of the Constitution.

My point being where you went to school doesn’t matter as much as your actual beliefs.  At that level they’re the smartest of the smart, as long as they’re originalists.

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

And I strongly doubt the Michigan law faculty and most of its student body are renown for their staunch conservatism and adherence to originalist interpretation of the Constitution.

My point being where you went to school doesn’t matter as much as your actual beliefs.  At that level they’re the smartest of the smart, as long as they’re originalists.

We shall see. Were to go find conservative judges then? 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We shall see. Were to go find conservative judges then? 

You do what we’ve always done.  Go to the best schools and get the most originalist-minded based on their history of decisions.  Scalia went to Georgetown undergrad and Harvard Law.  Not exactly bastions of conservatism or originalism.  Look at their credentials and their body of work.

Looking at their home state is misleading.  I mean f’in LBJ, the biggest of big government Democrats was from freaking Texas!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Why what’s the matter?  It’s a first job.  Get your feet wet, get 2-3 years experience and move on to a better role!

I will not make it that long. I'm ready to quit tomorrow. Its miserable. The office is miserable. The attorneys are miserable. My coworkers are miserable. I'm already aggravated about tomorrow. Pretty much ruining my 4th of July 

59 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Get a new job before you leave...💪💪

I wont last that long to find another job before I leave. I never should have left my last job. I knew the aggravation of my last job but at least nobody expected me to do anything. It was worth the little bit of money I was making. This new job is not worth the little bit of money I'm making. It's horrible. Every minute of the day is horrible