4 supreme court nominees that have been interviewed

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Why what’s the matter?  It’s a first job.  Get your feet wet, get 2-3 years experience and move on to a better role!

The job is just a miserable thing. I'm not cut out for this shit. I'm not cut out to do anything. I've worked job after job. They have all been miserable in one way or another. 

11 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

As do all the judges on the court...Look what Roberts did ....Read their decisions on how why they dissent.....Also read past decisions...

One thing about Trump nominees! They only LEAN Conservative, with the potential to be swing votes! If Barack Hussein had gotten his tenticles into the process! They would have been nominees LEFT of MAO!

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Methinks you’re looking at the tip of the iceberg GSB. 

My kid was “bodysnatched” by aliens and replaced by a lib. 

I inquired, “who are you, and where’s my kid@?

BGW

You shoulda KNOWN you were SCREWED, if you'd asked an AP student I talked to recently! What do you know about the Vietnam War? She said not MUCH, other than WE LOST! It was only TWO PARAGRAPHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it lasted TEN YEARS, and the military never lost SHIT!!

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You shoulda KNOWN you were SCREWED, if you'd asked an AP student I talked to recently! What do you know about the Vietnam War? She said not MUCH, other than WE LOST! It was only TWO PARAGRAPHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it lasted TEN YEARS, and the military never lost SHIT!!

Yup yup yup.... S E War games...

Defense contractors made out like bandits and men were coming home 🏡 in body bags to boos. 

Bullshit conflict, wasn’t a war in my mind. 

BGW

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

The job is just a miserable thing. I'm not cut out for this shit. I'm not cut out to do anything. I've worked job after job. They have all been miserable in one way or another. 

Then, do like Morgan did on 'Mountain Men'! Buy a plot of land in the Brooks Range in Alaska, where you could have probably homesteaded for FREE! Build a log cabin, getcha some cows and pigs, and then bring in your lil honey, and homestead to your lil heart's content!😉 And fifty years down the road, if the grizzlies and wolves don't getcha! You'll have the beginnings of SOUTH FORK!

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yup yup yup.... S E War games...

Defense contractors made out like bandits and men were coming home 🏡 in body bags to boos. 

Bullshit conflict, wasn’t a war in my mind. 

BGW

Tell THAT to the 58,000 names on that wall in Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!