Most Expensive Crackless HS Stadiums In Tx

GlenC7

Sorry to Allen and McKinney. I couldn't resist. You have amazing Stadiums. I hope we don't see cracks here. Great stadiums but we still haven't seen the match ups we want. Come on Coach Joseph let's make it happen, Allen Vs Katy, home and away. Who cares who wins or who loses. We just want to see the game. Can't count on meeting in the playoffs or St Championship. People want to see this. People might stop clamoring for OOS if this happens. Or Trinity, let's get some more DFW, GHA, games going. We have the venues, let's have the games.

1 hour ago, GlenC7 said:

Sorry to Allen and McKinney. I couldn't resist. You have amazing Stadiums. I hope we don't see cracks here. Great stadiums but we still haven't seen the match ups we want. Come on Coach Joseph let's make it happen, Allen Vs Katy, home and away. Who cares who wins or who loses. We just want to see the game. Can't count on meeting in the playoffs or St Championship. People want to see this. People might stop clamoring for OOS if this happens. Or Trinity, let's get some more DFW, GHA, games going. We have the venues, let's have the games.

Resist the urge to use migrant workers, and you'll have a fighting chance! Fucking SEARS supposedly installed the roof on Chateau Rab! And the white dude never bothered coming outta his pick um up truck to supervise! And what I GOT was, a roof that doesn't meet the new federal guidelines, for ventilation! And I've been waiting TWO FUCKING YEARS for satisfaction!