Millennial Night at the ballpark

Bormio

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Montgomery Biscuits minor league baseball team having “Millennial Night” this weekend.  They will have avocado burgers, selfie stations, napping areas and participation ribbon giveaways.  

Should be a big hit.

This is why I hate being a millennial. Everyone thinks you’re into mindless fads that come and go like clothing styles. 

Most millenials around my age are broke, do not like classic rock, don’t even know what the Supreme Court is, and many other things. 

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

This is why I hate being a millennial. Everyone thinks you’re into mindless fads that come and go like clothing styles. 

Most millenials around my age are broke, do not like classic rock, don’t even know what the Supreme Court is, and many other things. 

Chimp - we can’t make fun of any groups anymore without being sent to diversity training and possibly losing our jobs.  Millennials are all we have left.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Montgomery Biscuits minor league baseball team having “Millennial Night” this weekend.  They will have avocado burgers, selfie stations, napping areas and participation ribbon giveaways.  

Should be a big hit.

Will they have a scream at the sky section

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Wife showed me a funny Instagram meme a few days ago -

Every millennial’s favorite game...guessing how your friends are able to afford their lifestyles!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2018 at 6:31 PM, Bormio said:

Chimp - we can’t make fun of any groups anymore without being sent to diversity training and possibly losing our jobs.  Millennials are all we have left.

Sad but true. Hopefully this dies out one day. 

I was told at an early age-around two years old-that I have an old soul. I grew up in the wrong generation. Lol.