Florida stand your ground laws.

HSFBfan

On 7/22/2018 at 8:25 PM, DevilDog said:

I guess you are lying. The shooter is a white guy who have been around there before and threatened another person for parking in the handicap spot.   The Black guy should not have pushed this dude.  But this guy was clearly setting this up to shoot someone.   Never take anything Drummer says to heart.  He is never correct about most things. 

In an interview with Tampa’s Fox13 the owner of the convenience store where the shooting took place said Drejka had gotten into an argument over the parking space before. “I told him, ‘Don’t do that,’ and he won’t listen,” Ali Salous said.

First off, look at that Doofy MF'er. He's a self appointed parking lot monitor, despite having the owner tell him not to bother his customers. He arms himself, loiters outside a private business, and precedes to badger people about a parking infraction on private property not of his own. Should this unstable vigilante be lawfully possessing a concealed weapon ?  Fuck No!  I could name a dozen hard asses on this message board, who walking out of the store and seeing this deranged individual verbally assaulting your family, smack this wacko. No way would I purposely park in a handicap space, but who the F is he. That's a law enforcement and property owners issue. The guy wanted to shoot someone. The Florida Stand your Ground Law was tweeked last year, by conservative legislators, to strengthen the shooter's rights. I could go downtown, scream the "N" word, insult Christians, burn a Florida Gator flag, and talk big time $hit. And then when someone loses it and touches me, shoot them dead in the street. Lose your cool, lose your life, on some bull$hit. That is NRA America. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

First off, look at that Doofy MF'er. He's a self appointed parking lot monitor, despite having the owner tell him not to bother his customers. He arms himself, loiters outside a private business, and precedes to badger people about a parking infraction on private property not of his own. Should this unstable vigilante be lawfully possessing a concealed weapon ?  Fuck No!  I could name a dozen hard asses on this message board, who walking out of the store and seeing this deranged individual verbally assaulting your family, smack this wacko. No way would I purposely park in a handicap space, but who the F is he. That's a law enforcement and property owners issue. The guy wanted to shoot someone. The Florida Stand your Ground Law was tweeked last year, by conservative legislators, to strengthen the shooter's rights. I could go downtown, scream the "N" word, insult Christians, burn a Florida Gator flag, and talk big time $hit. And then when someone loses it and touches me, shoot them dead in the street. Lose your cool, lose you life, on some bull$hit. That is NRA America. 

We clearly think the same sir.  You hear a man is outside putting his finger in your lady's face. What man wouldn't rush to her aid.. Clearly this nutjob is in love with public parking spaces for the handicap.  She should have shot him and we would all know if this stand your ground law is not another coded  law.  I agree he shouldn't have touched him but who the hell is he to be the parking enforcement Freak.  Of course this thread started off with lies and misinfo by the usual ones.  Now its a Thug getting what he deserves. That's your typical school shooter that we get all the excuses about

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

We clearly think the same sir.  You hear a man is outside putting his finger in your lady's face. What man wouldn't rush to her aid.. Clearly this nutjob is in love with public parking spaces for the handicap.  She should have shot him and we would all know if this stand your ground law is not another coded  law.  I agree he shouldn't have touched him but who the hell is he to be the parking enforcement Freak.  Of course this thread started off with lies and misinfo by the usual ones.  Now its a Thug getting what he deserves. That's your typical school shooter that we get all the excuses about

DD, I consider myself pretty strong mentally, but these wingnuts, with their selective intolerance and outright racism can be a very tough read everyday. It beats you down, makes you question how these so called religious believers can reconcile their outright hate for others unlike themselves. To battle them with words is one thing, but I'm sad to say, I'd often like to get my hands on some of them. Not a good idea for an old man, who strives to be a thoughtful intellectual, among a few keyboard killers and provocateurs.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

First off, look at that Doofy MF'er. He's a self appointed parking lot monitor, despite having the owner tell him not to bother his customers. He arms himself, loiters outside a private business, and precedes to badger people about a parking infraction on private property not of his own. Should this unstable vigilante be lawfully possessing a concealed weapon ?  Fuck No!  I could name a dozen hard asses on this message board, who walking out of the store and seeing this deranged individual verbally assaulting your family, smack this wacko. No way would I purposely park in a handicap space, but who the F is he. That's a law enforcement and property owners issue. The guy wanted to shoot someone. The Florida Stand your Ground Law was tweeked last year, by conservative legislators, to strengthen the shooter's rights. I could go downtown, scream the "N" word, insult Christians, burn a Florida Gator flag, and talk big time $hit. And then when someone loses it and touches me, shoot them dead in the street. Lose your cool, lose your life, on some bull$hit. That is NRA America. 

Bro...you had to go there 

Lol.  Good points though, I didn't read any of the background info.  Just watched the short video.   Seems like that guy was a whack job.