New Jersey Suspends all marijuana arrests!!

42 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha.  I would recommend mos def doing it with someone.  It's a killer trip.  Ever watch the one Soprano episode after he killed Christopher and he was in Vegas with that smoking hot stripper.  They did peyote and pretty much nailed how the high is. 

No.  Never even watched that show.  As soon as a show becomes big in popular culture I instinctively head the other way.  Don't know why.

I recently was reading a book by a psychiatrist who seemed to spend his free time and his career doing peyote, LSD, etc.  The while book was about him taking those and trippin and explaining what the hell he was trippin about.  

And they payed him for it.  

Just now, World Citizen said:

No.  Never even watched that show.  As soon as a show becomes big in popular culture I instinctively head the other way.  Don't know why.

I recently was reading a book by a psychiatrist who seemed to spend his free time and his career doing peyote, LSD, etc.  The while book was about him taking those and trippin and explaining what the hell he was trippin about.  

And they payed him for it.  

Dude you are mising out on what was quite possible the best series ever!  Ha sign me up for that job. Lol

• Haha 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Dude you are mising out on what was quite possible the best series ever!  Ha sign me up for that job. Lol

I may binge watch some day.  I can be unreasonably stubborn at times.  Again, I don't know why.  

A show I started watching the other day is Future Man on HULU.  Funny as f#!@:ck.  If You haven't seen it I highly recommend it.  But it has probably been out for 5 years already and I'm once again late to the party.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I may binge watch some day.  I can be unreasonably stubborn at times.  Again, I don't know why.  

A show I started watching the other day is Future Man on HULU.  Funny as f#!@:ck.  If You haven't seen it I highly recommend it.  But it has probably been out for 5 years already and I'm once again late to the party.  

Have not heard of it but will check it out if you check out the Sopranos. Deal?

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Have not heard of it but will check it out if you check out the Sopranos. Deal?

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Your breaking my balls Aztec, breaking them I tell you.   

I accept your terms.  Can't say when I'll watch but I will.  

Your a tough negotiator.  

“Art of the Deal”

• Haha 1