Do you know how I know that Colquitt is a national power?

ORabidOne

Only the people on PG know of the packers 

ill bet 99%of Football fans never heard of Colquit .. only people on here know about them is because u make 50 posts a day bragging they are but yet don’t schedule no one outside of teams like isb

mabe that’s why U got only 1 NFL player while st joes got like 6

lol how u call ur self a power but u only got 1 player in the bigs

propst not doing a good enough job 

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

ill bet 99%of Football fans never heard of Colquit .. only people on here know about them is because u make 50 posts a day bragging they are but yet don’t schedule no one outside of teams like isb

HEY, we have a fan base in Brisbane, Australia, thanks to yours truly!😉

And WHEN was the last time that St. Jose Regional was RELEVANT?

I looked up EMBECILE in WEBSTER'S! And who did I see as Exhibit A, but Lil Donny!xD How's the TRASH BIDNESS LIL DONNY? Did you get an MBA, to stand there with your finger up your ass posting on PREPGRIDIRON, while your UNDOCUMENTED'S do there thing?

And I musta missed it, when it said that NFL players are a determining factor for success in HIGH SCHOOL!xD I keep up with prep football pretty closely! And I'd never heard of St. Jose' Regional, until YOUR dumb ass showed up!

13 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Since 1990s till present 

always  relevant because we always reload 

There ain't anybody in the BNU that's SHIT! You preppy pussies are afraid that a PUBLIC school will hand your ass to ya! But Bergen's gonna get the 411 SHORTLY!

And you call 8-4 RELEVANT? There ain't but THREE DECENT teams IN NEW Jersey!xD

20 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I looked up EMBECILE in WEBSTER'S! And who did I see as Exhibit A, but Lil Donny!xD How's the TRASH BIDNESS LIL DONNY? Did you get an MBA, to stand there with your finger up your ass posting on PREPGRIDIRON, while your UNDOCUMENTED'S do there thing?

And I musta missed it, when it said that NFL players are a determining factor for success in HIGH SCHOOL!xD I keep up with prep football pretty closely! And I'd never heard of St. Jose' Regional, until YOUR dumb ass showed up!

2EB0777D-EA47-498A-8EB2-1D989F94F9C1.jpeg

I don't know that Colquitt is a national program.  They aren't meant to be one.  I do think Colquitt is a very STRONG Georgia program.  I think the proof has been in the pudding since way back when it was Moultrie High School.

I also don't believe a public program can be a national program....unless there is a superior cash stream involved.  The national programs are majority private....or semi-private.

I'm happy with who Colquitt plays cause it makes financial sense.  If and when that ever changes.......goodbye yellow brick road.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't know that Colquitt is a national program.  They aren't meant to be one.  I do think Colquitt is a very STRONG Georgia program.  I think the proof has been in the pudding since way back when it was Moultrie High School.

I also don't believe a public program can be a national program....unless there is a superior cash stream involved.  The national programs are majority private....or semi-private.

I'm happy with who Colquitt plays cause it makes financial sense.  If and when that ever changes.......goodbye yellow brick road.

Rufus>>

Then, I suggest that you consult with the greatest high school coach in America! Cause HE appears to have a DIFFERENT view! To HIM, STATE titles should be a given! NATIONAL titles are his goal! WATCH the PACKER REPORT sometime, and get edumacated!

In the immortal words of that great Baptist preacher, Nicholas Hyder! In THIS ROOM, is the ability to win a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER QUIT, NEVER quit, NEVER QUIT", until you achieve your goal!

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What does color have to do with anything?? Don’t be a Racist 

He ain't BEING RACIST! How many WHITE BOYS do you see playing in BIG TIME college programs? Bill Belichick is the only pro coach I know, that pisses on the stereotype!(course, he has 100,000 white boys to pick from, to find FIVE who can play! 90% of his receivers are WHITE, EVERY YEAR! And he was about to cut Malcohn Mitchell, after he found out how fragile he is! But what saved him was, the financial investment!

So what do you call colquit Who entire team is black except for a few white boys

A man's gotta know his limitations!😉 WHITE boys play QB, TE, OL/DL, and an occasional 165lb. LBer who hits like a freight train! But everywhere ELSE, is SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, and MORE SPEED! You pukes have NO IDEA what you'd be up against when to see the BLACK HAT D!

We went up against one of the top three WR in America last year boys, in Dominic Blaylock! And SHUT HIM DOWN!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Then, I suggest that you consult with the greatest high school coach in America! Cause HE appears to have a DIFFERENT view! To HIM, STATE titles should be a given! NATIONAL titles are his goal! WATCH the PACKER REPORT sometime, and get edumacated!

In the immortal words of that great Baptist preacher, Nicholas Hyder! In THIS ROOM, is the ability to win a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER QUIT, NEVER quit, NEVER QUIT", until you achieve your goal!

He’s overrated.. He schedules not very good teams then he lets the Power privates beat up on each other then expects to be ranked ahead of the other  schools at the end of year

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Rab...I don't hafta consult with Rush.  I'm more than capable of thinking for myself.  Add to that...I would bet not a single coach worth their salt would ever consider a Georgia state football title...a given.  If you watch the Packer Report...and I'm  pretty sure Ron supplies you with them consistently...let me say OUTLOUD...it ain't done much to educate you.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So what do you call colquit Who entire team is black except for a few white boys

Neighborhood ball.Playing in your district with what is there. No move in's from Albany or Tallahassee. Although I'd love to see it. Why more black players? In Moultrie, they're the better players. And won their spots. Weren't trucked in from a 50 to 70 mile radius either.