Florida GOP caididate caught using fake diploma

FolsomPrisonBlues

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It originally was news 3 days ago, it’s FLA politics, you’re a Floridian.  I expected you, with your honest assessing,  to be all over it and post it.  🤦‍♂️ 

With your buddies antifa causing terrorism all over the country, and a top democrat who is  tied to terrorism himself with collusion with top hate crime operator Farrakhan being a wife beater this didn't seem to make a blip on he radar lately. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

With your buddies antifa causing terrorism all over the country, and a top democrat who is  tied to terrorism himself with collusion with top hate crime operator Farrakhan being a wife beater this didn't seem to make a blip on he radar lately. 

Soooo, any comments on the fake diploma?

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This thread is about the fake diploma, what comment do you have?

You guys flap every time when it comes to calling out your own, it’s quite predictable and comical. 

I ask Horsefly did you see antifa threatening to murder the President of the USA, and creating violence on civilians? 

I assumed he didn't hear me so I decided to ask him about Keith Ellison who many view as one of the top 3 democrats in the country has been accused of beating a women. 

Still it's awfully loud in liberal land so I didn't feel it was getting through. So I said I know what will get his attention. Peter Stzrok just got fired! It's the 6th FBI figure to be fired or quit after the fall out of protecting Hillary thinking she would be President, and having backup collusion against Trump in case he won. 

Then out of nowhere he interrupts me at the end to tell me some random no name lady Republican lied about a diploma!!!! 

😂

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I ask Horsefly did you see antifa threatening to murder the President of the USA, and creating violence on civilians? 

I assumed he didn't hear me so I decided to ask him about Keith Ellison who many view as one of the top 3 democrats in the country has been accused of beating a women. 

Still it's awfully loud in liberal land so I didn't feel it was getting through. So I said I know what will get his attention. Peter Stzrok just got fired! It's the 6th FBI figure to be fired or quit after the fall out of protecting Hillary thinking she would be President, and having backup collusion against Trump in case he won. 

Then out of nowhere he interrupts me at the end to tell me some random no name lady Republican lied about a diploma!!!! 

😂

The same old song and dance, covered in other threads here. This thread is about the fake diploma.

What are your comments in regards to THIS issue? The diversion won't work here snowflake.

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

My official statement about the fake diploma front page story? 

It was stupid, unnecessary, and lies always seem to come to light. Now if this has any legal ramifications due to signing an agreement to post truths then she should be held accountable. 

This woman is largely unknown and will not win due to this. 

Now, was that so hard?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I would love to see this candidate be forced to pull out of the race for lying. However, precedence has already been set w Warren lying about her Injun background. 

How did warren set the precedent for this candidate that is running in the republican primary?