Nolebull813's Florida top 25

Nolebull813

50 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes, I agree they are not a threat to win state. But neither is Winter Park who you have ranked. 

Winter Park has a slew of transfers even though a couple are now ineligible. They have a higher ceiling than Edgewater and B Moore in my opinion. 

Edgewater' schedule is garbage. B Moore was the only decent team on the schedule and they barely won that. The schedule is so horrible they wont have any shot to prove their worth. There will always be someone more deserving even with a loss. A Miami area power with 2-3 losses against other top teams will always have priority over a team with the worst schedule in the state 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Winter Park has a slew of transfers even though a couple are now ineligible. They have a higher ceiling than Edgewater and B Moore in my opinion. 

Edgewater' schedule is garbage. B Moore was the only decent team on the schedule and they barely won that. The schedule is so horrible they wont have any shot to prove their worth. There will always be someone more deserving even with a loss. A Miami area power with 2-3 losses against other top teams will always have priority over a team with the worst schedule in the state 

1. They don't have a higher ceiling than Edgewater. Trust me, the KOC was played at full intensity and WP got destroyed. They have appealed the transfer situation but will probably lose. 

2. Edgewater had no control over it's district, which is large. The do play Boone, which is way better than most think. They make the playoffs easily but largely untested. They will surprise many. Get back to me come playoff time. 

16 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Yes, those two  baggy pants thugs caused PB county to change the times and procedures of all games....One women, because of those two thugs, was trampled and needed hip replacement....The "baggy pants" was in he police report and paper...Don't want to offend the offensive...

I thought a thug was a thug? If it’s “baggy pants or suits or a police uniform , thug is a thug right? Anyways I vibe the rankings tho Nole....

19 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

I thought a thug was a thug? If it’s “baggy pants or suits or a police uniform , thug is a thug right? Anyways I vibe the rankings tho Nole....

Zoe, this guy is a piece of work devoid of logic. After 14 months I have found the best course of action is to let him spew his bile; as long as we don't come in physical contact, it's no sweat to me. He is well over 60 and has no change to change. 

12 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

No, those two thug scumbags were devoid of logic....If you, in any way, stick up for them, YOU ARE DEVOID OF LOGIC....How do like that bile.....I am the mayor OF REALVILLE, not politically correct blameville......

Who is sticking up for those 2 idiots that shot up the place? I want to see what’s the difference between a thug and a “saggy pants “ thug.... 

13 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Zoe, this guy is a piece of work devoid of logic. After 14 months I have found the best course of action is to let him spew his bile; as long as we don't come in physical contact, it's no sweat to me. He is well over 60 and has no change to change. 

I ain’t stressing him.. I know his type.. I know the code words they use and I also know if they see you face to face there  soft like charmin... Dudes like that , ain’t no saving them.. I like them to wear it on their sleeves instead of hiding it... 

• Haha 1