Nolebull813's Florida top 25

Nolebull813

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Here is my new one today after all the week 1 games have been played .

1 Carol City 
2 Miami Central 
3 STA
4 MNW 
5 AHP
6 Gibbons 
7 Wekiva 
8 Apopka 
9 Vero Beach 
10 Columbia 
11 DFB
12 Kissimmee Osceola 
13 Lakeland  
14 Rockledge 
15 Cocoa 
16 Dwyer 
17 Chaminade 
18 Plant 
19 Jax TC 
20 Robert E Lee
21 Booker T 
22 Columbus 
23 Tampa Bay Tech 
24 South Dade 
25 Winter Park 

teams out....Viera, Dr Phillips, Raines and Palm Beach Central. 

New teams in.....Robert E Lee, Columbus, South Dade and Tampa Bay Tech 

Hey,  you have Apopka way too high. We are small, slow, weak, inexperienced and can't hold on to the ball to save a life. You had them correct the first time around and then you elevate them for beating Ocoee? You're kidding, right? You need to put Edgewater, Bishop Moore, Seminole and Deland ahead of Apopka. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Hey,  you have Apopka way too high. We are small, slow, weak, inexperienced and can't hold on to the ball to save a life. You had them correct the first time around and then you elevate them for beating Ocoee? You're kidding, right? You need to put Edgewater, Bishop Moore, Seminole and Deland ahead of Apopka. 

Calm down Florida Rufus. 

Bishop Moore is done. Edgewater needs to prove a little more. Deland's win might not look good later with Mainland imploding. Apopka beat Ocoee worse than Seminole did Lake Howell even though LH and Ocoee are about even comp. both suck. But Apopka dismantled them like a quality team is supposed to. 

Apopka has a big game this week and I think they justify the ranking. Plus with Dr Pepper reeling, I think it comes down to the Apopka schools for the 8A North title 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Calm down Florida Rufus. 

Bishop Moore is done. Edgewater needs to prove a little more. Deland's win might not look good later with Mainland imploding. Apopka beat Ocoee worse than Seminole did Lake Howell even though LH and Ocoee are about even comp. both suck. But Apopka dismantled them like a quality team is supposed to. 

Apopka has a big game this week and I think they justify the ranking. Plus with Dr Pepper reeling, I think it comes down to the Apopka schools for the 8A North title 

That was uncalled for.

Now he has to send me $10.

As an aside.....Lime Sink has always liked Ricky D.  Would love to see Apopka play Lowndes.  It might be worth the price of admission....even at what Lowndes charges....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

That was uncalled for.

Now he has to send me $10.

As an aside.....Lime Sink has always liked Ricky D.  Would love to see Apopka play Lowndes.  It might be worth the price of admission....even at what Lowndes charges....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Never would happen 

Lowndes only schedules FL teams they think they will win since their close call with Plant 

This weeks schedule

1 Carol City - off
2 Miami Central - vs #21 Booker T
3 STA - vs Piper 
4 MNW - vs #22 Columbus 
5 AHP - vs St Joes Regional,NJ
6 Gibbons - vs Milton,GA
7 Wekiva - vs North Gwinnett,GA
8 Apopka - vs Bartram Trail 
9 Vero Beach - vs Wellington 
10 Columbia - vs Suwannee 
11 DFB - vs Buford,GA
12 Kissimmee Osceola - vs St Cloud 
13 Lakeland - vs Cooper City 
14 Rockledge - vs West Orange 
15 Cocoa - vs Treasure Coast 
16 Dwyer - vs Atlantic 
17 Chaminade vs Muscle Shoals,AL
18 Plant - vs Robinson 
19 Jax TC - vs Ribault 
20 Robert E Lee - vs Westside 
21 Booker T - vs #2 Miami Central 
22 Columbus - vs #4 MNW
23 Tampa Bay Tech - off 
24 South Dade - vs Southwest
25 Winter Park - vs Oviedo 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

14 probably a wee bit high for my taste for Rockledge.

They beat Viera which was one of the better wins this past week. They have a good schedule and will earn their ranking. Beat Cocoa but ran into the 2nd best team in the class in the 1st round. Would have made State in the North. 

They returned a bunch from that squad plus some key transfers. They should make things very interesting this year in the playoffs. 

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Calm down Florida Rufus. 

Seriously, though. Edgewater has its best team since 2004, the third year they made state and failed to bring it home. I know their win against Winter Park was the KOC, but there is a reason they put up 48 on the Cats..

Bishop Moore is not done. They are a solid team. The game against Edgewater came down to the final play of the game when Edge sacked the BM QB. 

On 8/26/2018 at 12:58 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Here is my new one today after all the week 1 games have been played .

1 Carol City 
2 Miami Central 
3 STA
4 MNW 
5 AHP
6 Gibbons 
7 Wekiva 
8 Apopka 
9 Vero Beach 
10 Columbia 
11 DFB
12 Kissimmee Osceola 
13 Lakeland  
14 Rockledge 
15 Cocoa 
16 Dwyer 
17 Chaminade 
18 Plant 
19 Jax TC 
20 Robert E Lee
21 Booker T 
22 Columbus 
23 Tampa Bay Tech 
24 South Dade 
25 Winter Park 

teams out....Viera, Dr Phillips, Raines and Palm Beach Central. 

New teams in.....Robert E Lee, Columbus, South Dade and Tampa Bay Tech 

Are people sleeping on Columbus? Haven't heard chit about them to be honest. 

56 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Seriously, though. Edgewater has its best team since 2004, the third year they made state and failed to bring it home. I know their win against Winter Park was the KOC, but there is a reason they put up 48 on the Cats..

Bishop Moore is not done. They are a solid team. The game against Edgewater came down to the final play of the game when Edge sacked the BM QB. 

They got clobbered by the only 3 good teams on their schedule last year. 

And by done I mean not a threat to win state for the foreseeable future 

15 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

NOLE, I have always liked Cocoa.....Can they go undefeated and where did their old coach go.???

He went to New Smyrna Beach. believe he lives there and made the 2 hour commute round trip everyday. Probably got so sick of it he had to make the change. Plus he won 4 titles at Cocoa in the smaller classes so not much more to prove