#1 Colquitt Co vs #3 Warner Robins

GHSFPS

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Haha. 

I have found myself wondering of after 2 more expansions, for example, if they'll still be so stubborn with all the AAAAAAAAA's. I mean by then there would be 9 or 10 A's all in a line. 

It's so much easier to read and understand if you just use a couple of numbers with a hyphen or a slash. 

Region 6-9A or region 6/9A rather than region 6 AAAAAAAAA. Especially when mentioning multiple teams. 

If there was a story about 9A Colquitt playing 9A Grayson at the Corky Kell where a few other 9A teams were mixing it up...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA vs AAAAAAAAAAAA and in the next game AAAAAAAA vs. AAAAAAA etc. 

Good lord man. 

Alas, I'm not a sports writer and people like down in Georgia get so easily confused by numbers and letters intermingling. 

Hell, math equations look like this down here...

ab35c64d34ff86d5bb28b2848228b7ad.gif.8c29e85ac6aa73d718f218a566ee0629.gif

xD

D515B8B4-8B17-4ECD-BB76-D180537021D0.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Alas, I'm not a sports writer and people like down in Georgia get so easily confused by numbers and letters intermingling. 

Hell, math equations look like this down here...

ab35c64d34ff86d5bb28b2848228b7ad.gif.8c29e85ac6aa73d718f218a566ee0629.gif

xD

I was already going to like your post but this took it to epic proportions 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

It looks like WR played pretty well for the most part (aside from the special teams/turnovers). How did my guys look? @HawgGoneIt.... I know you were at the game. 

The qb looked really sharp. He didn't have much time to work with but still managed to make throws under duress. 

I was rather impressed with him. 

Defensively, they looked pretty good as well. Colquitt just has a way of wearing you down on defense, which is what happened to the Demons. 

I think the game would have ended in a similar fashion even without the early special teams blunders. 

Colquitt jumped out to that early lead and then didn't take any chances on offense until the Demons scored. 

It never felt like the Demons were going to win, or even close the gap from wire to wire in all honesty. 

I always feel like we get stale on offense with a lead. I'd rather see us go for the jugular or whatever, but, as long as the boys are in position to win... I'm good.

Anyway, Warner Robins is not a bad team. They need work on special teams and up front on offense I think. 

• Thanks 2