Browns Win

hardhit1

9 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Gotta love the transparent agendas! Good eye!

Regardless of that, I do like Mayfield’s NFL future better than Darnold’s. I’ve never liked Darnold at all. I get that he has the physical attributes, but some things are missing for me. I’m not a fan. 

Mayfield, on the other hand, looks to have the IT factor that I don’t see in Darnold. He reminds me of Brett Favre. Total fearless gunslinger mentality. Keep in mind, I’m an Ohio State fan, so I have reason to hate Mayfield for the flag planting! Though I forgive him a bit for being a dumb kid, along with the fact the tOSU went into Norman the previous season and kicked that ass!

Anyway, just thought I’d chime in with another POV.

Lake Travis QB Baldwin who as you know is at OSU is different but a winner...add Lake Travis WR Wilson coming next year you got a winning combo.

• Like 1

If you look at the best QBs in the league they dont come from traditional power schools as I will call them

Eli yes has 2 super bowl rings but had been mediocre in the regular season- ole miss

Big Ben  2 super bowl rings -has been good Miami oh 

Philip rivers will throw for 60k in his career and never win a title. Kinda like Dan Marino- nc state 

Brady- dont really have to say his bio- Michigan 

The whole point of this if you look at the nfl you really have to dive deep into college football to find that long term QB. The power schools are not offering them at any time kind of serviceable clip 

Now we have some guys on the horizon

Fromm Georgia 

Tua alabama 

Mond TAMU?? 

Browning Washington 

I havent seen this kid Herbert sp? From Oregon but I have heard a lot of rave