Jump to content

Browns Win


hardhit1

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah and ill stand by it. I didnt like either darnold to the jets or Mayfield to the browns the night of the draft. Thought they were both dumb

What are you not seeing with Mayfield?  His movement inside the pocket and his ability to see the field with very good accuracy is well beyond his age/experience.

Darnold is concerning.  If you throw too many picks in college what makes anyone believe he want do the same in the pros.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Texasball said:

What are you not seeing with Mayfield?  His movement inside the pocket and his ability to see the field with very good accuracy is well beyond his age/experience.

Darnold is concerning.  If you throw too many picks in college what makes anyone believe he want do the same in the pros.

Just basing off your posts on him, would Baker happen to be from Texas?  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Mayfield looked light years better than the other guy. Light years. 

He also looked much better than Darnold. 

 

Impressive for a half at least. I hope he is the answer for Cleveland/Believeland.

They deserve to finally have something to be excited about in football. 

I think Mayfield is it. 

No way he is better than Darnold.  No way.  Darnold is light years ahead in Football IQ than most qb's in the league.  Not to mention, he is the youngest to ever start in the NFL to boot. How ya like them apples?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Texasball said:

What are you not seeing with Mayfield?  His movement inside the pocket and his ability to see the field with very good accuracy is well beyond his age/experience.

Darnold is concerning.  If you throw too many picks in college what makes anyone believe he want do the same in the pros.

U are evaluating him off literally 1 half of football. The win last night yes it's good and fine and darnold won game 1 ad well. And now he lost his last 2. And hes gonna lose next week against Jax. 

I am not gonna change my mind on either QB esp after 1 half of football. That's insane and literally stupid. All you have to do is listen to the radio and listen to all these jump on the Mayfield bandwagon. Quite comical. 

He was given the Heisman while at the same time I watched Georgia completely adjust to him in the playoffs last year and sack him I believe 5 times. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

U are evaluating him off literally 1 half of football. The win last night yes it's good and fine and darnold won game 1 ad well. And now he lost his last 2. And hes gonna lose next week against Jax. 

I am not gonna change my mind on either QB esp after 1 half of football. That's insane and literally stupid. All you have to do is listen to the radio and listen to all these jump on the Mayfield bandwagon. Quite comical. 

He was given the Heisman while at the same time I watched Georgia completely adjust to him in the playoffs last year and sack him I believe 5 times. 

 

Hey, Georgia is good, okay 👌🏻 

Okay. 

BGW

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just basing off your posts on him, would Baker happen to be from Texas?  

 

Gotta love the transparent agendas! Good eye!

Regardless of that, I do like Mayfield’s NFL future better than Darnold’s. I’ve never liked Darnold at all. I get that he has the physical attributes, but some things are missing for me. I’m not a fan. 

Mayfield, on the other hand, looks to have the IT factor that I don’t see in Darnold. He reminds me of Brett Favre. Total fearless gunslinger mentality. Keep in mind, I’m an Ohio State fan, so I have reason to hate Mayfield for the flag planting! Though I forgive him a bit for being a dumb kid, along with the fact the tOSU went into Norman the previous season and kicked that ass!

Anyway, just thought I’d chime in with another POV.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

 

Gotta love the transparent agendas! Good eye!

Regardless of that, I do like Mayfield’s NFL future better than Darnold’s. I’ve never liked Darnold at all. I get that he has the physical attributes, but some things are missing for me. I’m not a fan. 

Mayfield, on the other hand, looks to have the IT factor that I don’t see in Darnold. He reminds me of Brett Favre. Total fearless gunslinger mentality. Keep in mind, I’m an Ohio State fan, so I have reason to hate Mayfield for the flag planting! Though I forgive him a bit for being a dumb kid, along with the fact the tOSU went into Norman the previous season and kicked that ass!

Anyway, just thought I’d chime in with another POV.

 

 

 

I like Baker as well.  He is fun to watch and has that swagger about him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...