OT: Today's Poll

noonereal

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2017 at 4:30 AM, noonereal said:

i remain bewildered as to how anyone can approve after "alternative news," the media is the enemy of the people, the intelligence agencies are liars, Sweden attacked....

It's mind blowing that people will ignore all this. 

What's mind blowing is how you continue to portray yourself as anything other than the loony left

you are an extremist that just is oblivious because that's your environment so you feel centered 

see the same thing in Berkeley 

5 hours ago, Pops said:

What's mind blowing is how you continue to portray yourself as anything other than the loony left

you are an extremist that just is oblivious because that's your environment so you feel centered 

see the same thing in Berkeley 

you perceive me as such, honest, because you are so radical right. 

Name me a left loon who is supporting Trump as I am? You can't. 

You know, I called out Obie all the time. I never heard a peep from you. I am sure you never noticed. 

I call out Trump, every none worshiping word burns into you. Same with Jimbo. 

Obie, Trump, Clinton, Bush... they are Presidents not idols. At least to me. Now did all goo, none did all bad. 

You can't see Trump's serious shortcomings. Not good.

Just now, thc6795 said:

The world needs a timeout. What are you afraid of. Death is just the next step. I have long believed we are in hell now, this is just a test and we have FAILED. Have a great day.

well I certainly respect the black sentiment in this post :)

none the less, I need insist on a time out for you!

peace brother man, it could always be worse

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

well I certainly respect the black sentiment in this post :)

none the less, I need insist on a time out for you!

peace brother man, it could always be worse

Yes it can, one thing I can count on is tomorrow another post by you claiming not to hate President Trump. Cant wait.  

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

you perceive me as such, honest, because you are so radical right. 

Name me a left loon who is supporting Trump as I am? You can't. 

You know, I called out Obie all the time. I never heard a peep from you. I am sure you never noticed. 

I call out Trump, every none worshiping word burns into you. Same with Jimbo. 

Obie, Trump, Clinton, Bush... they are Presidents not idols. At least to me. Now did all goo, none did all bad. 

You can't see Trump's serious shortcomings. Not good.

Every time you say you support trump I throw up in my mouth

its an affront that you continue this ridiculous claim

its not supportive to say you support just so you can write the OP for the Daily Whine

8 minutes ago, Pops said:

Every time you say you support trump I throw up in my mouth

its an affront that you continue this ridiculous claim

its not supportive to say you support just so you can write the OP for the Daily Whine

you need to put your emotions on hold and be reasoned

peace out my wing nut friend

24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you need to put your emotions on hold and be reasoned

peace out my wing nut friend

What a hypocrite!

im not the one with the Daily Whine

but you're haughty enough to think we don't see thru your subterfuge

you are as left as they come and would drive this country away from being able to afford you the privileges it does 

shame on you

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

lol

way to let me have it!

Just wanted you to know how transparent your subterfuge is

You are Cajun or SOCIntellectual in sheep's clothing

"I actually am a big fan of Trump, so when I detail all these things that he's doing wrong, you need to trust me as one of you guys"

xD

I'm ok w/ whiners -- I just don't like disingenuousness

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

Just wanted you to know how transparent your subterfuge is

You are Cajun or SOCIntellectual in sheep's clothing

"I actually am a big fan of Trump, so when I detail all these things that he's doing wrong, you need to trust me as one of you guys"

xD

I'm ok w/ whiners -- I just don't like disingenuousness

again, you see it as such because you are a wing nut

I tend to be socially liberal, strong on defense and fiscally conservative. 

You heard me applaud Trump in Syria, not say a negative word about this MOAB he just set off in Afghanistan...

but you gotta take care of those in need, my Christian friend and pay for it. 

and I have not said boo about his environmental roolbacks

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I hope President Trump blows up the frigging world. I have no problem meeting my maker.

I think you are not the only one on this board who is living a life they'd just as soon end in a ball of fire right now rather than face the changes we are and will continue to be presented with. I'm sorry for you. But I'm having a good time and would like it to keep going for quite some time. Doesn't have to do with being afraid to die. Has to do with wanting to live.

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I think you are not the only one on this board who is living a life they'd just as soon end in a ball of fire right now rather than face the changes we are and will continue to be presented with. I'm sorry for you. But I'm having a good time and would like it to keep going for quite some time. Doesn't have to do with being afraid to die. Has to do with wanting to live.

No you just like all the other frigging libtards want to be right, you want President Trump to fail so bad it makes you sick. Your just like Cajun. If Killiar had bombed Syria or Dropped the MOAB you wd be eating her ass.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No you just like all the other frigging libtards want to be right, you want President Trump to fail so bad it makes you sick. Your just like Cajun. If Killiar had bombed Syria or Dropped the MOAB you wd be eating her ass.

What does me saying I enjoy life and am not looking to meet my maker today have to do with libtard or Trump or anything you've written. You are going from thread to thread posting some ridiculous shit. You don't recognize that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

sort of like the right hated Obie? 

to be fair, there was less reason to hate Obie

For the record, I like that Trump used the big one in Afghanistan and support his 59 bombs in Syria. 

Just now, maxchoboian said:

What does me saying I enjoy life and am not looking to meet my maker today have to do with libtard or Trump or anything you've written. You are going from thread to thread posting some ridiculous shit. You don't recognize that?

given thc a break, he's a good guy having a bad day

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You mean ridiculous shit like the world is on the brink of war? Trump and Putin are sleeping together, Trump is Hitler, Trump took a shit today it smelled bad. You mean stupid shit like that that is posted on this site every day.

He is the President if you or anyone else don't like it either leave or run for office. Otherwise STFU.