Using tungsten to craft a dumbbell

ChimpGrip

17 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Chaffee #1 RH... does not surprise me one bit.

This is a good analysis of the Kings Move. I didn't like seeing that in the Larratt vs Todd match, but even Devon says he respects that style. I was surprised that Todd got Devon, I thought it'd be a 3-0-type match (because Devon has already beaten Todd before I believe and looked stronger than ever). 

Do you think we see Chaffee vs Larratt in 2019? He needs to beat Cyplenkov (which will be a war), Zhogh again (who is killing it with the LH ), and Chaffee to get back to the top IMO. 

One more month until Cyplenkov - Larratt! 

Chaffee vs Larratt is a yes in 2019.  No problem finding a promoter for that one.  

Devon vs Denis could go either way.

Devon vs Zhokh may happen.  Devon will force the hook and should win against Zhokh.  Denis will destroy Zhokh if they meet.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 8:07 AM, ohio said:

Chaffee vs Larratt is a yes in 2019.  No problem finding a promoter for that one.  

Devon vs Denis could go either way.

Devon vs Zhokh may happen.  Devon will force the hook and should win against Zhokh.  Denis will destroy Zhokh if they meet.

I read an article on Larratt's Facebook page about his preparation for Denis. He's hitting the weights hard (versus doing mostly just tons of table work in the past) and eating whatever he wants. He could be as heavy as 270 when that match comes around. He'll likely be the strongest he's ever been, and in that case he needs to maintain that body-weight to beat Chaffee.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I read an article on Larratt's Facebook page about his preparation for Denis. He's hitting the weights hard (versus doing mostly just tons of table work in the past) and eating whatever he wants. He could be as heavy as 270 when that match comes around. He'll likely be the strongest he's ever been, and in that case he needs to maintain that body-weight to beat Chaffee.

Larratt has a good chance to win this, esp. with all the extra weight he put on.

Devon has had problems against explosive opponents like Travis Bagent or Don Underwood in the past.  Lucky for him that Denis does not have an explosive hit. Also, he has more muscle endurance than Denis.

I think that Denis may take the first two matches, but Devon tires him out and wins the rest. JMO