Ohio Week 6 Discussion

OdbCle

2 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

La Salle with a stupid play call on 3rd and 2 in OT needing a TD. ....why pass? The run has been effective in picking up 2-3 yds, and you have 2 plays to pick up the first. 🤷‍♂️ 

Yea do not disagree but Lasalle did not move it much

Moeller running had great success tonight which won the game for them

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Homer Simpson or Cardinal ?

Don't quit your day job comedian NOT 😀

At least we rag on each other here in Ohio, not like the Georgia and NJ and Cali people. They lose an interstate game and come out in masses defending the team that got beat saying well so and so did this and that and there still elite. Here in Ohio we just call it like we see it, almost cannibalism. That said I wish your region well😀

1 minute ago, CardinalTruth said:

At least we rag on each other here in Ohio, not like the Georgia and NJ and Cali people. They lose an interstate game and come out in masses defending the team that got beat saying well so and so did this and that and there still elite. Here in Ohio we just call it like we see it, almost cannibalism. That said I wish your region well😀

CT I did not appreciate you calling me a homer 

certainly I would prefer Ed’s , Iggy or Mentor winning state but I like to think I represent Ohio well and called the Moeller/LaSalle game like I was there, great game!

the GCL games are great and we get a close up picture with Ed’s Iggy playing the group

much respect to Colerain who challenges the GCL teams 

CT that’s me 😀

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Agreed. X sucks(relative) now, and their losses have to bring Colerain down. Just how it is. 

Also look at the schedules of all the Ohio top teams. Very few teams hiding. The GCL + Eds & Iggy schedules speak for themselves. Colerain takes on La Salle and X.......Mentor takes on Eds and Iggy, Hoban takes on Iggy, & Wayne. Pick Central takes on Phillips IL, T-M, & HD. By necessity there will be a good number of losses between them all.

4 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Agreed. X sucks now, and their losses have to bring Colerain down. Just how it is. 

Also look at the schedules of all the Ohio top teams. Very few teams hiding. The GCL + Eds & Iggy schedules speak for themselves. Colerain takes on La Salle and X.......Mentor takes on Eds and Iggy, Hoban takes on Iggy, & Wayne. Pick Central takes on Phillips IL, T-M, & HD. By necessity there will be a good number of losses between them all.

It’s like the highlander, only one will win... tsunami 

• Like 1