Name every states top 5 (Challange)

LiberalDonaldTrump

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I could be totally off base. I'm just guessing by remembering some of his past rants. 

The last few years, it does seem like it's been SJB, CC, DLS in there anyway. 

DLS has been top 5 in CA everybyear since 1992

CC has been 10 of las 11 years 

SJB has been since ‘03

Folsom has been 6 of last 7

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So in other words, Grayson would be around 4 or 5 in Jersey?  Colcuts 2 or 3?

Don’t talk to this guy ,, he thought Grayson was gonna slam Bergen and I know what GSB is up to , I’m not that stupid, he’s trying to be nice to Ga so He can Reel in Colquit as a PGL client

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Don’t talk to this guy ,, he thought Grayson was gonna slam Bergen and I know what GSB is up to , I’m not that stupid, he’s trying to be nice to Ga so He can Reel in Colquit as a PGL client

A Jersey kat, bending knee to GA?  Just to get colcuts?  Has he not learned, they will NEVER leave that state??!  Haha

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

A Jersey kat, bending knee to GA?  Just to get colcuts?  Has he not learned, they will NEVER leave that state??!  Haha

Ohhh he knows  they won’t travel.. it’s getting Rush to schedule an actual elite team and then GSB has to convince that OOS team to travel all the way to Moultrie and deal with the packers home field advantage. And then they wanna give you chicken scratch to come down to play them

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohhh he knows  they won’t travel.. it’s getting Rush to schedule an actual elite team and then GSB has to convince that OOS team to travel all the way to Norman Park and deal with the packers home field advantage. And then they wanna give you chicken scratch to come down to play them

probst set it up that way.  He hired Consuela, pays peanuts to have a real team play there, but backs in the Brinks truck to bring in the ISB's of the world.  Lol.  It's done by design.  Works quite well. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

As I recall, he went to Hoover Metropolitan Stadium in 2013, to play before a NATIONAL audience!

And kindly splain to the viewing audience, what SANE persona would trek 1200 miles to play in a shit stadium in Jersey, for peanuts! When he can host and net $65,000 American?

20 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Texas:

north shore

allen

lake travis

duncanville

cy fair

Funny how the deepest state on the planet, always seems to have the SAME culprits at the top, Allen and Lake Travesty! And Katy is usually there as well! THEN, throw in Cyress Fair, Cyress Rainch, Cypress Stump, Cypress Tree, Cedar Hill, and Desoto. And you pretty much fill out the REST of that all star lineup, EVERY frickin season, from a state with 5,000 schools!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

As I recall, he went to Hoover Metropolitan Stadium in 2013, to play before a NATIONAL audience!

And kindly splain to the viewing audience, what SANE persona would trek 1200 miles to play in a shit stadium in Jersey, for peanuts! When he can host and net $65,000 American?

Because difference between y’all and us is you bush leaguers only play for the money .. only schedule for sure wins that bring you maximum profit, 

why why don’t you challenge yourself and play the nations best 

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Because difference between y’all and us is you bush leaguers only play for the money .. only schedule for sure wins that bring you maximum profit, 

why why don’t you challenge yourself and play the nations best 

We DO! I compare American Heritage, South Panola, Hoover, and Bishop Sullivan with ANY in your flea bag league! And we don't live in an area where glorified handy men/ditch diggers, make $100,000 a year! These are hard working folk, who have a new principal who apparently thinks he's GOD, in making decisions WAAAAY above his pay grade, regarding travel!

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

So in other words, Grayson would be around 4 or 5 in Jersey?  Colcuts 2 or 3?

How do you figure THAT? Colquitt DOMINATED Grayson in the second half, on their OWN FIELD at HOMECOMING! And they left fourteen or more points on the field in doing so! While Bergen held on to weather the comeback by the green goats!