Ohio Week 7 Predictions/Discussion

Coletrain06

Friday Finals:

Lancaster 31, Pick Central 30 - Huge upset

Gahanna Lincoln 10, Reynoldsburg 7 - Another central Ohio upset

Mentor 45, Shaker Heights 6 - Time for the national stooges to rank Mentor accordingly

Colerain 42, Mason 7 - Mason was supposed to at least put a fight. Colerain dominated from the opening kick.

Hoban 52, Lake Catholic 3

Moeller 24, Elder 21

X 42, LaSalle 7

Massillon 46, ESL 40 - Sounds like the refs in Tigertown tried to do their best to keep it in striking distance early on.

TCC 49, Fremont Ross 0

Northmont 25, Springfield 7 

Euclid 21, Solon 0 - Not surprised. Solon's unblemished record was a bit of fools gold. 

3 hours ago, OdbCle said:

Friday Finals:

Lancaster 31, Pick Central 30 - Huge upset

Gahanna Lincoln 10, Reynoldsburg 7 - Another central Ohio upset

Mentor 45, Shaker Heights 6 - Time for the national stooges to rank Mentor accordingly

Colerain 42, Mason 7 - Mason was supposed to at least put a fight. Colerain dominated from the opening kick.

Hoban 52, Lake Catholic 3

Moeller 24, Elder 21

X 42, LaSalle 7

Massillon 46, ESL 40 - Sounds like the refs in Tigertown tried to do their best to keep it in striking distance early on.

TCC 49, Fremont Ross 0

Northmont 25, Springfield 7 

Euclid 21, Solon 0 - Not surprised. Solon's unblemished record was a bit of fools gold. 

Once Reynoldsburg had those 2 first place AP blind person votes I knew the jinx was on so no surprise there.

PC , well they have been dodging a few games this year with their new O line. They should rebound IMO

I am most impressed with Colerain and Mentor, 2 public programs both stacked with D1 recruits and look to be headed on a collision course.

And Hoban the class of D2 waiting for a competitor to come calling.

1 hour ago, hardhit1 said:

Once Reynoldsburg had those 2 first place AP blind person votes I knew the jinx was on so no surprise there.

PC , well they have been dodging a few games this year with their new O line. They should rebound IMO

I am most impressed with Colerain and Mentor, 2 public programs both stacked with D1 recruits and look to be headed on a collision course.

And Hoban the class of D2 waiting for a competitor to come calling.

I liked Massilon until I saw that defense last night.  ESL is a talented team but they killed Massilon two running plays all night.  And when ESL did throw, they had kids wide open.  Hoban looks like it will cruise to the D2 ship.

1 minute ago, OdbCle said:

Cathedral's TE is a nice player. Big kid that can move. Difficult for Ed's undersized back 7 to deal with. The 54 yard TD to him was a miscommunication between Kolesar and the LB. 

Especially when Ed’s is blitzing which seems like every play

leave that guy one on one and hope QB mis throws which he has but also good D except one play