Ohio Week 9 Predictions/Discussion

Coletrain06

Just now, nptb17 said:

Their whole offense is legit.  They have some players on defense.  They did a great job of taking away the dive in the first half, but they couldn't find the qb and the pitchman.  

Not surprising. X is the only team I've seen who can usually slow all 3 down to a degree. 

8 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Their whole offense is legit.  They have some players on defense.  They did a great job of taking away the dive in the first half, but they couldn't find the qb and the pitchman.  

Then Ivan pace just took over. I said it at the close of last year, this colerain team offensively this year just has to many weapons and can mimick 04. Defense nah they can’t scratch 04. I liked what I saw in the Indians on offense. They could definitely knock out a gcl team. Rain in the second half did come hardcore. 

Just got back...it would be nice to have one game without rain 😩

Agree completely on McClain. One of the best RBs I've seen in a long while. He was the fastest guy on the field. Not too many can say that against Colerain. Fairfields OLine is very legit too. Created big holes for McClain.

I think the only GCL team that could knock off Fairfield would be X. Elder may be able to score for score, but they wouldn't stop Fairfield offense. 

Colerains Ivan Pace is one of the best overall football players I've seen in HSFB. If he were 3-4 inches taller he would be a 5 star recruit.  He literally took over the game on both sides of the ball when Fairfield had all the momentum

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Who knows how things will end up this year, but I thought people were drunk in the preseason when they were putting Pick Central as #1 favorite....especially considering what Colerain brought back this year.

Nobody was drunk and you know it😆

If Colerain wins the ship are we the Ohio crew invited to your party? 😆😆😆

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

AP is always drunk 😂 

Lose an entire OLine + other great players and still #1...smh

Haha for sure, you guys are always welcome 🤘

Count me in!

What a bizarre game!  The entire second quarter was like, what happened?  I looked up and it was 27-7 and I couldn't recall how we got those 27 points, just weird.  

Agreed on McClain.  I understand now why he's got Big10 offers dropping in his lap every other day.  I don't remember the last time Colerain gave up a 95+ yard TD run...ever.  He created separation from our defense.  That just doesn't happen...ever.  If he's not the best RB in the state, who is?

This was a heavyweight fight with both teams just landing haymaker after haymaker.  Ultimately, the Cardinals do what the Cardinals do....they imposed their will on an a would-be challenger and walked away with a win.

Anxious to see how these two programs do come tournament time.

--93CardinalsFan

9 hours ago, 93CardinalsFan said:

Count me in!

What a bizarre game!  The entire second quarter was like, what happened?  I looked up and it was 27-7 and I couldn't recall how we got those 27 points, just weird.  

Agreed on McClain.  I understand now why he's got Big10 offers dropping in his lap every other day.  I don't remember the last time Colerain gave up a 95+ yard TD run...ever.  He created separation from our defense.  That just doesn't happen...ever.  If he's not the best RB in the state, who is?

This was a heavyweight fight with both teams just landing haymaker after haymaker.  Ultimately, the Cardinals do what the Cardinals do....they imposed their will on an a would-be challenger and walked away with a win.

Anxious to see how these two programs do come tournament time.

--93CardinalsFan

Told ya. 😎

Region 4 Harbin Projections

36.55    1 Colerain 10-0
26.35    2 Fairfield 8-2
21.69    3 Elder 6-4
21.05    4 Milford 8-2
19.95    5 Mason 7-3
18.23    6 Moeller 6-4
18.10    7 Sycamore 7-3
16.96    8 St. Xavier 5-5

==================================