Looks like asylum seeking was a sham.

Nolebull813

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

These invaders had no intention of seeking asylum all along. I guess it's not in the agreement with whoever is funding it. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/migrant-caravan-members-reject-offer-040211669.html

This is a critical point that shouldn't be ignored:

"...While such migrant caravans have taken place regularly over the years, passing largely unnoticed, they have received widespread attention this year after fierce opposition from U.S. President Donald Trump."

he makes much ado about nothing and has passed this on as some unprecedented invasion.  And it's not.

i find this article much more informative on what more than liley will happen to those in the caravans and goes beyond the hysteria surrounding this.

https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topics/news/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-migrant-caravan-and-those-that-came-before/

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is a critical point that shouldn't be ignored:

"...While such migrant caravans have taken place regularly over the years, passing largely unnoticed, they have received widespread attention this year after fierce opposition from U.S. President Donald Trump."

he makes much ado about nothing and has passed this on as some unprecedented invasion.  And it's not.

the bigger question is what happened to those in previous years that were seeking asylum, were they turned backed?

We can only hope they were turned back

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Article 4 Section 4 of our Constitution says, among other things,"The President shall protect the States from Invasion".....NEVER FORGET that this mob is NOT spontanous,rather planed and that this mob has NO respect for our laws....nor do those behind it...I say use ANY MEANS to stop them....Take all aid away from Mexico and send planes over to drop pamphlets warning them....Then, whatever it takes...No nation should put up with this nor should its pathetic citizens who don't beseige their representatives...I have !!!!!!    Get started pussies!!!

It's already been reported that is an organized planned and funded invasion 

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

They are no FUCKING CARAVANS??     STOPPPPPPPPPP👎👎👎👎

Please read instead of just being reactionary.  Trump jumps up and down and so do you all. What do you think they are going to do barge their way across the border with their women and children in tow?  Think man.

I’ll bet Mexico will turn a majority back just like they have done in previous years. 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Please read instead of just being reactionary.  Trump jumps up and down and so do you all. What do you think they are going to do barge their way across the border with their women and children in tow?  Think man.

I’ll bet Mexico will turn a majority back just like they have done in previous years. 

If 1 gets in 1 is too many

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

When a nation is invaded, intensity and singleness of purpose, without distraction, must be resolute...Anyone who opposes that end, imo, is a danger...Stand your ground may manifest....if confrontation results...😏😏😏

Just put world citizen on ignore......bleeding heart liberal 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

There are other issues to focus on if nationally we concentrate a high level of energy and resources over a few entries.

1 entry is too much.....I'd like to focus on stopping them by any means necessary. Then we can get back to deporting more illegals in this country. 

Than whatever other issues you got well discuss. And I know one of them is healthcare as I believe you have brought that up....but let me ask you....is healthcare a right in this country??

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

1 entry is too much.....I'd like to focus on stopping them by any means necessary. Then we can get back to deporting more illegals in this country. 

Than whatever other issues you got well discuss. And I know one of them is healthcare as I believe you have brought that up....but let me ask you....is healthcare a right in this country??

No, but it's a necessary benefit that impacts everyone such as communicable diseases prevention, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No, but it's a necessary benefit that impacts everyone such as communicable diseases prevention, etc. 

But it's not a right. So why does everyone treat it like one. Yes I know the benefits of it and in certain things like going to school it is required to have shots. But as an adult it is not your right to have health insurance and it shouldnt be required for people to see you. 

Or go see the thread maybe we can take some advice from kenya where if you dont pay you are kept at the hospital until you pay 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

But it's not a right. So why does everyone treat it like one. Yes I know the benefits of it and in certain things like going to school it is required to have shots. But as an adult it is not your right to have health insurance and it shouldnt be required for people to see you. 

Or go see the thread maybe we can take some advice from kenya where if you dont pay you are kept at the hospital until you pay 

I'm not arguing it's a right.  But I don't think we should ignore children as they can't make decisions on their own in providing for their own healthcare.  They shouldn't suffer b/c their parents are irresponsible. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I'm not arguing it's a right.  But I don't think we should ignore children as they can't make decisions on their own in providing for their own healthcare.  They shouldn't suffer b/c their parents are irresponsible. 

If the parents cant pay than we cant help you. Healthcare is a service and with that comes payment 

It's a scam. Why would these people turn down asylum in Mexico who is opening their arms and welcoming in their country? 

They would rather walk 1,000 plus more miles to a place that doesn't want them, and will stop them with the military from entering. Hmmm. Sounds pretty fishy. 

This is all political. Nothing more. There is no concern for woman, children and the elderly by trekking 1,000 more miles when things are perfectly fine right where they are. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Garnish their wages, seize their assets.  Maybe even jail time (community service) might deter criminal practices of not paying.

If they are illegals a lot of times they are paid off the books so hard to go after wages. What assets do they have if they are renting apartments. 

If they have a house sure take the house. 

Jail time works. Considering it would be considered theft of services. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If they are illegals a lot of times they are paid off the books so hard to go after wages. What assets do they have if they are renting apartments. 

If they have a house sure take the house. 

Jail time works. Considering it would be considered theft of services. 

I’m talking healthcare for citizens.  Illegals are illegal and should be deported. We just don’t need to be uncivilized about it.