Looks like asylum seeking was a sham.

Nolebull813

7 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

"We don't need to uncivilized about"👎👎👎👎 What is CIVILIZED about sneaking into America and spitting in the face of every honest LEGAL IMMIGRANT who came the honorable and respectable way.... SEE......, this mentality is all wrong an is a major reason why things are so fouled up....

Ripping kids from parents and then lying to the public about it is uncivilized.  Take the parents and kids and send them back, no fanfare, no raging and foaming at the mouth is necessary. 

The most important thing though is target companies that hire illegals.  Remove their incentive for coming here.  But why do you think this is not talked about much?  (The answer is obvious)

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Ripping kids from parents and then lying to the public about it is uncivilized.  Take the parents and kids and send them back, no fanfare, no raging and foaming at the mouth. 

See this is where we differ.....if you continue to seperate they maybe stop coming know you are not going to see your kids. 

Sending them back isnt doing anything 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

See this is where we differ.....if you continue to seperate they maybe stop coming know you are not going to see your kids. 

Sending them back isnt doing anything 

The most important thing though is target companies that hire illegals.  Remove their incentive for coming here.  But why do you think this is not talked about much?  (The answer is obvious)

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

The most important thing though is target companies that hire illegals.  Remove their incentive for coming here.  But why do you think this is not talked about much?  (The answer is obvious)

Oh I agree....I've been saying lock up all business owners who hire illegals 

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Too bad....Many of them are not with their real parents...At best send those kids back o Mexico and put  it back on them...AMERICA IS NOT AT BLAME HERE!!!!  STOP BLAMMING THIS COUNTRY!!!

I literally just said this, but you are too raging mad to read.  Again, the faux anger is not a solution nor warranted.  

Misguided anger is the reason we had a but job send bombs to dek gates and we had another nut case kill 10 in a synagogue this morning.   

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Remove incentive,that has merit,but we must NOT allow ILLEGAL INVASION IN ANYWAY??   They still try and sneak in as the until the 14 Amendment is repealed, they still try and get benifits,yes they do!!!

Employment is the whole and only reason they are coming over. Big business is the culprit and has no intention of having their cheap labor cut off.  That’s the American reality and they have the ear of policy makers. 

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

I do get fired up....But, the soft attitude on the invaders gets fired up....Oh, I don't plan on shooting anybody....Don't ever forget what anger and resentment did to Hillary and top people in the FBI when they lost to a duly elected President...The worst in my life...

Well, I tend to step back and observe and see why things are the way they are. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

If the parents cant pay than we cant help you. Healthcare is a service and with that comes payment 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Nah, I can't go with that.  I would not turn away a child...can't do it.  Now the parents might have their wages garnished to pay it off.  I'm ok with that.  

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

You have to do it. You cannot let people bankrupt hospitals 

I think the law says otherwise.

I thought you and your friends were all about the law when it comes to deciding these issues.

I thought that was the reason why illegal immigration is so bad, that is, that it's illegal.

What changed?

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think the law says otherwise.

I thought you and your friends were all about the law when it comes to deciding these issues.

I thought that was the reason why illegal immigration is so bad, that is, that it's illegal.

What changed?

I have always disagreed with that law always 

Might be the dumbest law ever 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

No I know your point. I am completely for law and order. But this law for helping people who cant pay for their services is dumb. You should never help anyone who cant pay

I see. 

You're for law and order, even if the laws are dumb. 

And you believe that you should never help someone who can't pay, even though the law says you should help someone who can't pay. 

Well, I can't argue with that. 

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I see. 

You're for law and order, even if the laws are dumb. 

And you believe that you should never help someone who can't pay, even though the law says you should help someone who can't pay. 

Well, I can't argue with that. 

The law that says we should help people who cant pay should be eliminated. 

Just like every state should have the death penalty. Any state that doesnt have it is out of their minds. 

There are a lot of great laws out there and should absolutely be enforced