McEachern traveling to Moultrie today.

HooverOutlaw

This will be a good comparison of getting off the bus and playing or the college like way of doing things and spending the night so your players are rested , focused ,  with more film time on Friday.  Being away Thursday night gets these players away from crazy girlfriends,  bad home life and other problems to focus on the game.

I actually thought the process of riding 4 hours on a bus then  playing was only used by small schools with no funds and unprepared coaching. Not by these metro Atl super schools.

I'm sure glad Hoover puts there players in the best chance of winning by traveling smart. 

Coach Bryant said away trips help the team bond together as 1 team 1 unit .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Once again, why do you care so much?

Why are you stalking me and are worried about my every post and thought . 

There  are message boards for your types. This way you don't need to post under false pretenses as a high school football fan . When your actually reason is sick and nefarious.

I'm not your type.  

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Why are you stalking me and are worried about my every post and thought . 

There  are message boards for your types. This way you don't need to post under false pretenses as a high school football fan . When your actually reason is sick and nefarious.

I'm not your type.  

Just think it's odd for a grown ass man like yourself to kiss so much ass, but if that's your specialty, have at it, champ! 

• Like 1