Is it snowing in Moultrie yet?

HooverOutlaw

No chance of snow, but there is a chance of rain. 

The weather dude says it should hold off until after midnight, but, the team was supposed to work on some wet ball stuff anyway just to cover the bases.

Game Day!

Revenge game for the fans. Another day at the office for the coaches. Redemption. 49 seconds.

All of those things. 3 games left to FINISH. 

https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/north-gwinnett-colquitt-enter-quarterfinal-clash-with-something-to-prove/article_74de9f57-f3ee-58d7-b288-89cb0add1f8c.html

Aside from a couple of glaring typo/errors, not a bad story.

North Gwinnett will definitely be out of their "comfort zone." I hope all of our fans that were out of town for Thanksgiving, and all of the fans that were cut out of watching the Championship between these two teams last year because of the scheduling debacle and travel to an outdoor stadium with temps in the 20's, show up tonight and give North a hell of a Packer welcome.

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I want North Gwinnett to win because a Florida team beat them, but I want Colquitt to win because I like their message board posters. 😂

Guess I know what parents with kids on opposing teams feel like. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/north-gwinnett-colquitt-enter-quarterfinal-clash-with-something-to-prove/article_74de9f57-f3ee-58d7-b288-89cb0add1f8c.html

Aside from a couple of glaring typo/errors, not a bad story.

North Gwinnett will definitely be out of their "comfort zone." I hope all of our fans that were out of town for Thanksgiving, and all of the fans that were cut out of watching the Championship between these two teams last year because of the scheduling debacle and travel to an outdoor stadium with temps in the 20's, show up tonight and give North a hell of a Packer welcome.

Comfort zone just shows they are used to getting any breaks that the GHSA can give them.