Manafort and his buddies...

DBP66

17 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are too blind to reason with Jr.

How can you reason with anybody when you do not even address any of what @DBP66 has said?  You have offered nothing on this topic and have only told him to relax.  How about address any facts regarding Trump and the Mueller investigation.  

At least you don't post stupid Russian memes to do the talking for you but you have not offered any counter points or any ideas that would further this discussion.  

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How can you reason with anybody when you do not even address any of what @DBP66 has said?  You have offered nothing on this topic and have only told him to relax.  How about address any facts regarding Trump and the Mueller investigation.  

At least you don't post stupid Russian memes to do the talking for you but you have not offered any counter points or any ideas that would further this discussion.  

BINGO!...he's the board cheerleader...he knows very little other than how to cheer on fellow Trumpers...he's an embarrassment to my old H.S....:$

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

oh Jerry curl you are the poster child for Bosco embarrassment. keep up your renting in your rage it's all Great entertainmentliterally hearing you snap and slam on your keyboard. need to go check the GoFundMe page for your new keyboard. it's getting late time to go fondle your Schumer and Pelosi poster jackass.....LOL

....i hope you had a good night sleep with your Trump teddy-bear...maybe my keyboard keep you up? since you can literally hear me...🤡..get those pom-poms ready!....your fellow Trumpers need your support mam....😉