trump poll numbers slipping

stanscript

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm not sure where he saw that number....I saw 47% approval of the wall. Maybe internal poll. Who know and honestly I truly dont care. There isnt a poll worth putting any stock into. You know the next poll that matters......the next presidential election when people actually vote 

How come you guys seem to always resort to "something I saw," "something I heard," "somebody mentioned?"  Quit resorting to the FOX News method of introducing lies and falsehoods.

If you can't support what you claim, then don't make the claim until you can.  AND PROVIDE A LINK.

View image on Twitter

Just now, stanscript said:

How come you guys seem to always resort to "something I saw," "something I heard," "somebody mentioned?"  Quit resorting to the FOX News method of introducing lies and falsehoods.

If you can't support what you claim, then don't make the claim until you can.  AND PROVIDE A LINK.

View image on Twitter

According to the results of an ABC News and Washington Post poll released Sunday morning, 42 percent of Americans support a wall. That is up from 34 percent one year ago and a previous high of 37 percent in 2017. 8% increase of approval in 1 year.

Again keep it closed. From a negotiation standpoint it does no good to open up the government. 

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

According to the results of an ABC News and Washington Post poll released Sunday morning, 42 percent of Americans support a wall. That is up from 34 percent one year ago and a previous high of 37 percent in 2017. 8% increase of approval in 1 year.

Again keep it closed. From a negotiation standpoint it does no good to open up the government. 

So you now use ABC News and the Washington Post to back your position?  I thought they were "fake news." 🙂

Just now, stanscript said:

So you now use ABC News and the Washington Post to back your position?  I thought they were "fake news." 🙂

I just put up the numbers I heard. Didnt say I put any stock in them. You said to back up what i heard and i put up what i heard. So you can believe the numbers or you dont. Polls dont mean shit. Never have never will. Get a poll to poll all 337 million Americans and than we can get a real sense of what people think. 

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

You asked him for a source, and he provided one. What's the problem?

No, I'm glad he did and wish that more people would provide links.  I just wonder if I had posted the same two sources and they had a different conclusion, would he have said that they were "Fake News?"  Probably.

16 minutes ago, stanscript said:

No, I'm glad he did and wish that more people would provide links.  I just wonder if I had posted the same two sources and they had a different conclusion, would he have said that they were "Fake News?"  Probably.

I dont believe any poll. I used the numbers that I heard that was put out there. Polls are crap. The only thing that matters is turnout