trump poll numbers slipping

stanscript

Even the very, very conservative Rasmussen Poll has Forrest Trump at minus 12 points.  With an overall downward slide in the polls for the last month of 4 to 5 points, the pressure to capitulate on the budget/wall/fence/barrier/beaded curtain is enormous.  The smoke you see in the White House is coming out of his ears.

Nancy Pelosi has been Madam Speaker for less than two weeks and already has him tied in knots.  A lady from California gets the best of him.  Rod Serling couldn't have written a better script.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Even the very, very conservative Rasmussen Poll has Forrest Trump at minus 12 points.  With an overall downward slide in the polls for the last month of 4 to 5 points, the pressure to capitulate on the budget/wall/fence/barrier/beaded curtain is enormous.  The smoke you see in the White House is coming out of his ears.

Nancy Pelosi has been Madam Speaker for less than two weeks and already has him tied in knots.  A lady from California gets the best of him.  Rod Serling couldn't have written a better script.

Hes at 43% today if you wanna get caught up in polls. At the end of the day 2020 has nothing to do with popularity but everything to do with winning the right states. As you know it's not the midterms. And hes still popular enough to throw his name behind candidates and expand the majority in the senate 

52 minutes ago, stanscript said:

and 55% of Americans blame him for the shut down vs. 38% who blame the democrats....the hits just keep coming....#loser

This clown can’t even run his California football propaganda machine correctly. 

Who do these people poll?  Do they walk around New York City or Los Angeles?  How many people do they poll?  Who checks and make sure that the people running the poll are documenting the accurate information? 

Sounds like a slow news day for liberals to get their pussy wet about 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It'll keep falling as long as Americans are working for free because his pussy ass wants to throw temper tandrums over a childish wall. GROW UP.

Me, as well as most others who work for the govt have just about had it with cheeto. How about this...since he wants a wall so damn bad...why don't the bitch pay for it himself! Cause we ain't spending a dime on it and neither will Mexico. 

Just now, WulfTangClan said:

It'll keep falling as long as Americans are working for free because his pussy ass wants to throw temper tandrums over a childish wall. GROW UP.

Me, as well as most others who work for the govt have just about had it with cheeto. How about this...since he wants a wall so damn bad...why don't the bitch pay for it himself! Cause we ain't spending a dime on it and neither will Mexico. 

Well the American people did pony up something like 20 million dollars. Yes I know small percentage of the 5 billions. And if you think he was allowed to write a check he would. My mom also works for the government. Keep it shut down. He has absolutely nothing to lose by keeping it shut down. Matter of fact the wall is becoming more popular than it was last year. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

He has absolutely nothing to lose by keeping it shut down.

Of course HE doesn't because HE doesn't have to deal with the consequences. HE thinks about only himself. Hes gonna keep getting his money.

Meanwhile, us govt employees get a great big kick in the ass.

3 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Of course HE doesn't because HE doesn't have to deal with the consequences. HE thinks about only himself. Hes gonna keep getting his money.

Meanwhile, us govt employees get a great big kick in the ass.

America over personal hardships. You will be paid when it's all over.

Just now, WulfTangClan said:

She's a fuckin brainwashed idiot like you...

You do what you have to do and when you work in the emergency field you have to go to work. People die if people in the emergency field dont go to work. Now go to work and you'll get your pay when the shutdown ends. Might be a while. 

The anger in you is palpable lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You will be paid when it's all over.

You gonna tell that to the folks unable to pay their bills, you selfish son of a bitch?

You're probably silver spoon af so you have no idea.. 

2 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

You gonna tell that to the folks unable to pay their bills, you selfish son of a bitch?

You're probably silver spoon af so you have no idea.. 

Lmaooo oh yeah of all people I'm silver spooned lmaoooo good try though

The anger lmaooo is the left never not angry lol

Btw trump doesnt collect his paychecks as president. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Exactly, no comeback.

As soon as you get Donny's dick out of your ass and out of your mom's mouth, you'll see that all of this is wrong.

I make 6 figs, so I can survive for a while. But not everyone is like me....folks are struggling. But of course we have folks like you who claim to care about America so much...patriotic as fuck telling people "you'll be paid when it's over". 

Get the hell out of here with that bullshit you little silver spooned bitch.

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

Exactly, no comeback.

As soon as you get Donny's dick out of your ass and out of your mom's mouth, you'll see that all of this is wrong.

I make 6 figs, so I can survive for a while. But not everyone is like me....folks are struggling. But of course we have folks like you who claim to care about America so much...patriotic as fuck telling people "you'll be paid when it's over". 

Lmaooooooo calling me a bitch...what are you 15 lol. Get a 2nd job ever heard of that? Do u know many Americans work 2 jobs??? So since your not getting paid from job #1 get another one that will pay you. Government shutdown doesnt stop private business from paying you. Or r u too spoiled to work more than 1 job. I know I'm not. 

17 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Exactly, no comeback.

A government worker making six figures (I assume that is in pesos) who is whining like a bitch.  Gubmint workers are amongst the most protected and coddled on the planet. Go change your tampon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Not quite

When it reopens they will give it all at once at tax you in a higher bracket

Other words every shutdown ends up making the government money through taxing

Well the government will always get theres but you will receive a paycheck when the shutdown ends. But since the Democrats want to go hang out in Puerto Rico instead of actually working I dont epxect the shutdown to end any time soon.

19 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Btw trump doesnt collect his paychecks as president. 

He makes more money through his business ventures still in his family name in a month than the president salary would even come close to

He was turning down peanuts because he already getting gold

Just now, Columbiafan said:

He makes more money through his business ventures still in his family name in a month than the president salary would even come close to

He was turning down peanuts because he already getting gold

Hes also donating the 400k to causes. Hes given money to vets. Good for him. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Well the government will always get theres but you will receive a paycheck when the shutdown ends. But since the Democrats want to go hang out in Puerto Rico instead of actually working I dont epxect the shutdown to end any time soon.

The shutdown never hurts the politicians because they still getting paid

Both sides are screwing this country like always

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The shutdown never hurts the politicians because they still getting paid

Both sides are screwing this country like always

Well one side is in Washington.....place of employment

The other is in Puerto Rico on vacation on our dime

Also Republicans are writing letters to the proper personal holding off their pay until end of shutdown.