trump poll numbers slipping

stanscript

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Man, Wulffie has to be one of the angriest dudes on the internets. 

Damn, could've sworn I blocked you a while back along with kkkoncha. Let me fix this.

I'll keep HSFBfan unblocked, he's my little bitch.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Shouldnt u be looking for a job to pay your bills?

Nah, I make 6 figs. Thousands in my account...how about you silver spoon?

I'll buy your mom dinner on me, the bitch is probably broke by now.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You couldnt afford my mom. High class

High class my ass, that lil IRS money she makes probably ain't shit.

I called bullshit pages ago anyway, she probably doesn't even work for the govt. You just made that shit up to try and prove a point 😂😂

Little bitch lies on message boards to try and seem cool. 😂

Just now, WulfTangClan said:

High class my ass, that lil IRS money she makes probably ain't shit.

I called bullshit pages ago anyway, she probably doesn't even work for the govt. You just made that shit up to try and prove a point 😂😂

Little bitch lies on message boards to try and seem cool. 😂

Ohhh I dont lie. No reason to lie. And yet she doesnt bitch like you. Hope your money lasts the whole year good luck.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Only wish this was true lol.....

It's very true. Why else are you able to post here 24/7? Think I haven't noticed silver spoon?

Shit, if you do have a job...probably ain't worth a shit and I bet I make more than you in a week than you do in months. 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Nope......wall popularity is growing......keep it shut 

Really? This recent poll shows that 59% don't want the wall.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-poll-americans-dont-support-building-the-wall/

From the above article:     "A large majority of Republicans support the wall -- 79 percent. A majority of independents -- 66 percent -- oppose the wall, and 84 percent of Democrats are also against it."

A different and more recent poll reinforces the above poll link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2019/01/11/americans-dont-want-trumps-border-wall-heres-what-they-think-should-happen-instead/?utm_term=.27fa4eefb91c

13 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Really? This recent poll shows that 59% don't want the wall.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-poll-americans-dont-support-building-the-wall/

From the above article:     "A large majority of Republicans support the wall -- 79 percent. A majority of independents -- 66 percent -- oppose the wall, and 84 percent of Democrats are also against it."

A different and more recent poll reinforces the above poll link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2019/01/11/americans-dont-want-trumps-border-wall-heres-what-they-think-should-happen-instead/?utm_term=.27fa4eefb91c

We can do polls all day. The poll I saw has 47% in favor of it. Up from 32% last year. But we all know all polls are useless right?? 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We can do polls all day. The poll I saw has 47% in favor of it. Up from 32% last year. But we all know all polls are useless right?? 

Care to specify which poll you saw about the wall?

While you are at it, can you tell me which poll Forrest Trump is referring to below?  It certainly isn't Rasmussen.  If he is talking about border security, the majority want that of course.  If he is talking about a wall, then no.

Polls are now showing that people are beginning to understand the Humanitarian Crisis and Crime at the Border. Numbers are going up fast, over 50%. Democrats will soon be known as the Party of Crime. Ridiculous that they don’t want Border Security!

1 minute ago, stanscript said:

Care to specify which poll you saw about the wall?

While you are at it, can you tell me which poll Forrest Trump is referring to here?  It certainly isn't Rasmussen.

Polls are now showing that people are beginning to understand the Humanitarian Crisis and Crime at the Border. Numbers are going up fast, over 50%. Democrats will soon be known as the Party of Crime. Ridiculous that they don’t want Border Security!

I'm not sure where he saw that number....I saw 47% approval of the wall. Maybe internal poll. Who know and honestly I truly dont care. There isnt a poll worth putting any stock into. You know the next poll that matters......the next presidential election when people actually vote