Colquitt County what y'all got going on?

TheMaximumHornetSting

@HawgGoneIt 

What do you know about Chad Moscoe? 

The Georgia boards are buzzing about him possibly going to Colquitt or IMG... 

For those who don't know Chad Moscoe is the Thomasville Starting QB. 

You might be saying Who is this kid and why does IMG want him?

Well the kid is apart of the 2022 class 

He doesn't have an official star rating but he's getting the offers in fast... 

From what I've currently seen he only has 5 official offers with alot of schools watching him... The current official offers are: 

Florida State

UF 

Southern Mississippi 

South Carolina 

Tennessee 

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Playing at Colquitt would be better because he will be playing about 5 more games, and get to compete for a state title  against some of the best teams in the country. 

Id like to see him stay in Georgia rather it be Colquitt,Lee or Even Macon Central... 

IMG has been hitting Georgia hard recently.... 

They need to go elsewhere... 

But I will say this and can't believe I'm saying this... 

It's about time for us to get our own Private powerhouse... 

It's gonna either be Blessed Trinity or Westminster is gonna start putting their money where their football is... 

Colquitt gots nothing going on. Lot of poor, tiny and undersized hawgs over here. 

I heard a ton of buzz last year about Mascoe too. Then he showed up dressed in that ugly red, yellow and white on a twitter carpet, head all blown up full of shit. Spent the night sat on his ass in the middle of the field. Then went back to T-ville. 

If you don't know yet... Every year, there is asses around Moultrie that don't like the current qb or coaches and the rumors start flying. This poster or that poster says something like some place offered this or some qb is coming or whatever. 

Does Mascoe seem like the type to come and sit for a year while he learns the system? Not to me he doesn't. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt gots nothing going on. Lot of poor, tiny and undersized hawgs over here. 

I heard a ton of buzz last year about Mascoe too. Then he showed up dressed in that ugly red, yellow and white on a twitter carpet, head all blown up full of shit. Spent the night sat on his ass in the middle of the field. Then went back to T-ville. 

If you don't know yet... Every year, there is asses around Moultrie that don't like the current qb or coaches and the rumors start flying. This poster or that poster says something like some place offered this or some qb is coming or whatever. 

Does Mascoe seem like the type to come and sit for a year while he learns the system? Not to me he doesn't. 

Nope