Palm Beach Central HC heading to GA for the $

golfaddict1

Of all the current openings in GA... 

Freaking Shiloh... 

Y'know the 5A Baker county HC went to 2A Cook HS in Adel... 

But Cook is actually OK... They have some talent and a good sense of unity... 

Something to work off of... 

Shiloh DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT...

THEIR TALENT IS AT GRAYSON AND THE COACHES JUMPED SHIP...

16 hours ago, 954gator said:

You think Alvin Davis has a shot?  Had a pretty good season at Akron.    Interesting to see his projected 40 times. 

http://www.draftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=1017400&draftyear=2020

Will have to follow him next season.  Maybe Causey will get a UDFA chance at a nickel reserve spot and special teams.   Will be interesting to see when Ray and Scarlett will be drafted.   

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 1:34 PM, 954gator said:

Technically Marcus Rosemy is a 247 composite 5* at the moment.   I agree though it’s very rare.   Joyner and Bosa are the only ones that come to mind.   Sam young might have been, can’t remember.  Major wright was close.  

That is nuts

Would you think he would be at same level as Calvin Ridley or Jerry Jeudy??

11 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

No way Rosemy better overall than Grimes

Rosemy is a legit talent.   Now his comparison to Jeudy is probably a tough one.   I thought Jeudy was the best pure HS WR I’d seen in a while.   I don’t think a comparison to Ridley is that off.   Shoot I thought Ben Victor was better than Ridley in HS.  

I think Rosemy is a better route runner than Grimes.  Not sure he has the straight line speed though.   I think Rosemy is more polished and harder to defend 1v1.   Have you seen him play?

10 hours ago, 954gator said:

Rosemy is a legit talent.   Now his comparison to Jeudy is probably a tough one.   I thought Jeudy was the best pure HS WR I’d seen in a while.   I don’t think a comparison to Ridley is that off.   Shoot I thought Ben Victor was better than Ridley in HS.  

I think Rosemy is a better route runner than Grimes.  Not sure he has the straight line speed though.   I think Rosemy is more polished and harder to defend 1v1.   Have you seen him play?

I watched a few games of STA last year if that's what you're asking

I'm not saying Rosemy is crap, I just don't see him being better than those WR listed

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Bro if every time you picked STA to lose would happen STA would be like 8-5 lol. 

I just think having a bunch of so called "bluechip players" is overrated at the high school level

These teams aren't invincible by any stretch whether they are STA, IMG, Mater Dei, St John Bosco, St Francis, St John's, ect. 

Matchups matter and there is always a team out there who has the ability to beat these teams, I felt this STA team was solid but I felt they weren't as strong as some were trying to make them seem and I felt they had some weaknesses that another elite team could potentially expose

• Like 1