Trinity v. USA Showcase Press Release

PrepGridiron

On 1/30/2019 at 10:33 AM, golfaddict1 said:

image.png.b3022aa69ed14d85d540f8ace7b88efa.png

There did seem to be a lack of communication as GSB was discussing STA vs SJB after DLS was already chosen.   ESPN means DLS.  

I don't doubt Canes side and I don't doubt GSB had personal communication with AD Smith... but a locked in game with ESPN and more funding aid for the trip doesn't suck.   

HC Negro in the recent Q and A on the forum mentioned STA positively and IMG negatively.    DLS apparently wanted STA at home... they got them.  

As to canes/ GSB, my perception is same as yours with the conclusion that GSB being called a lying shyster was out of line and I may have taken a shit at STA in defense of GSB — again, I know you deal with collateral comments all the time and beg another indulgence 

I’m excited DLS isnplayong STA — just seems to me it’s a very light DLS team and STA is always loaded, even more it seems recently with talent building stigmas seeming to loosen from coast to Coast 

I’m not researching but if STA has their typical (lately) 20 kids with offers, it may be 20 vs 0 on D1s — that’s david v Goliath where David doesn’t even have his sling

2 hours ago, Pops said:

As to canes/ GSB, my perception is same as yours with the conclusion that GSB being called a lying shyster was out of line and I may have taken a shit at STA in defense of GSB — again, I know you deal with collateral comments all the time and beg another indulgence

You don't know anything about this situation and you never take the time to read everything before commenting.

So that's why you think it was out of line (even though it clearly wasn't).