Trinity v. USA Showcase Press Release

PrepGridiron

49 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Press Release announcing games.

Press-Release_Trinity League vs. The USA.pdf

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@LiberalDonaldTrump How about that SJR/JS/Milton daisy chain next season!!! The pressure is on!! LOL

@PrepGridiron who is this powerhouse Milton is supposed to play tho

because GSB made a list and yet has said who this powerhouse is going to be

im just curious if their playing JSerra who this other team they are playing is going to be

20E09477-1537-4419-B6C1-74718D67599D.jpeg

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@PrepGridiron who is this powerhouse Milton is supposed to play tho

because GSB made a list and yet has said who this powerhouse is going to be

im just curious if their playing JSerra who this other team they are playing is going to be

20E09477-1537-4419-B6C1-74718D67599D.jpeg

@AztecPadredo you smell this agenda, I know u got common sense... Milton and SJR are playing the same team yet GSB  purposely Left of SJR saying their OOS was lacking 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro ur shitting me,, they played Forsyth Like 4/5 times, get out of here with that garbage 

Milton was 4-1 vs Top 100 teams in 2018 & thats not even including Hillgrove who was Top 100 everywhere else.

SJR didnt play any according to the same poll.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@AztecPadredo you smell this agenda, I know u got common sense... Milton and SJR are playing the same team yet GSB  purposely Left of SJR saying their OOS was lacking 

You claim to smell an agenda.... 

But the only smell I'm smelling is coming from you and and well... I....

2019_01_23_20.24.24.jpg

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

WCAC dudes.....we NEED to get DMC and SJC involved in 2020!!!! 

I’ve got to be honest...this line up stings to look at knowing DM isn’t involved. I know they didn’t have a head coach when this was being finalized, but still an awesome opportunity lost. 

GZ might be a tough sell. Not that they can’t afford it, they definitely can, but I can’t remember them traveling farther than Charlotte NC for football. The basketball and rugby teams travel all over the country so there’s hope....

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I’ve got to be honest...this line up stings to look at knowing DM isn’t involved. I know they didn’t have a head coach when this was being finalized, but still an awesome opportunity lost. 

GZ might be a tough sell. Not that they can’t afford it, they definitely can, but I can’t remember them traveling farther than Charlotte NC for football. The basketball and rugby teams travel all over the country so there’s hope....

Gonzaga went down to Florida a year or two back...but they don't schedule the "elite" teams when they play OOS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I was told because they're already traveling to DBP, they didn't want to travel a second time in the same season. 

It's pretty clear that Gonzaga's philosophy is to play the least-challenging non-league  schedule of the top four WCAC teams. And it worked for them last year so why change? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1