Trinity v. USA Showcase Press Release

PrepGridiron

41 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

It's pretty clear that Gonzaga's philosophy is to play the least-challenging non-league  schedule of the top four WCAC teams. And it worked for them last year so why change? 

I was always told Gonzaga didn’t want to take a big OOS game until they won the WCAC championship. After last season, I could see Trivers convincing the admin to take a shot at a national brand name for the 5-star QB’s senior season. I know ESPN will be drooling to get them for a game in 2020. 

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Every other team Milton plays is better than CH!!!

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What does that even mean who’s playing CTK???

plus Milton’s schedules way worse then joes that’s just being arrogant not to list them on the list

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

CH!!!!!

What am I missing?  Who is CH?

And how did CTK get into this discussion?

Swear to god I’m not drunk.

5 hours ago, WCACguy said:

First reaction...SJB -24...JSerra-Milton even...MD -10. What do you think?

I like all of those 

MD -10 might be overly generous or disrespectful depending on perspective — SFA is either the 4th team at the nth level (SJB/ MD/ IMG) or a one of a dozen or so at next level and there’s at least a 10 point gap in levels — I could see anything from SFA winning close or MD winning big 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Pops said:

I like all of those 

MD -10 might be overly generous or disrespectful depending on perspective — SFA is either the 4th team at the nth level (SJB/ MD/ IMG) or a one of a dozen or so at next level and there’s at least a 10 point gap in levels — I could see anything from SFA winning close or MD winning big 

Levels?

4 hours ago, Wosinc said:

What am I missing?  Who is CH?

And how did CTK get into this discussion?

Swear to god I’m not drunk.

No it’s all GSB fault ,, he made a list of teams that are playing powerhouse football teams and put Milton on the list for playing JSerra so I called him out on leaving SJR off the list even though Milton plays the same team, and his excuse was Milton plays better teams then CTK even tho No one has CTK on their schedule 

it  all comes down to GSB was involved in Milton matchup so obviously he’s gonna praise that matchup and diminish joes because he wasn’t involved with that match up

then u got @TheMaximumHornetSting Who thinks East, West,North, South, Central Forsyth is all National teams 

5C97AD83-848A-44D5-BBA8-7189D09FA87D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Press Release announcing games.

Press-Release_Trinity League vs. The USA.pdf

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@LiberalDonaldTrump How about that SJR/JS/Milton daisy chain next season!!! The pressure is on!! LOL

Ahhhh this games a blowout in the making 

we all all know what day the real matchup is going to Be

C2712A8C-E0B0-4A54-A6ED-5D76E93A24A4.jpeg

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No it’s all GSB fault ,, he made a list of teams that are playing powerhouse football teams and put Milton on the list for playing JSerra so I called him out on leaving SJR off the list even though Milton plays the same team, and his excuse was Milton plays better teams then CTK even tho No one has CTK on their schedule 

it  all comes down to GSB was involved in Milton matchup so obviously he’s gonna praise that matchup and diminish joes because he wasn’t involved with that match up

then u got @TheMaximumHornetSting Who thinks East, West,North, South, Central Forsyth is all National teams 

5C97AD83-848A-44D5-BBA8-7189D09FA87D.jpeg

I'll give you a box of goldfish crackers if you can find 1 post where I said the Forsyth county teams where national teams.... 

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just saying that many teams that Milton plays are way better than CH, one of your national games. Plus they're playing JS, who SJR is also playing. For these reasons MHS deserves some scheduling respect. remember, this is GA we're talking about. 

So your saying CH is playing SJR and Milton in 2019?

5 minutes ago, old_e said:

I hope SJR is up to the task. This is a far better team than the Gardena Serra they faced a few years back at Mission Viejo. 

Honestly Last year’s team I really think we win. We lost this 1st year football play 6”7 260 DE flying from the edge every play, that kid could not be blocked

and losing Howard cross

idk I gotta see what the team looks like and how their chemistry before I make any prediction for the Cali game in August