I'll make this simple for all you people

Columbiafan

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If you don't like what I have to say or think I bring no value to the board then go ahead and place me on ignore

I don't post to be buddy buddy with people and if you don't like me than IDGAF 

But I'm not leaving so if you don't want to see the posts your only hope is put me on ignore

I've said this a thousand times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If you don't like what I have to say or think I bring no value to the board then go ahead and place me on ignore

But I'm not leaving so if you don't want to see the posts your only hope is put me on ignore

Hey man! Continue doing what you do. I don't post a lot because of how some of these internet-know-it-alls are. They do what they do knowing they are from all over and hide behind a keyboard and monitor. You bring a lot to this board and the Florida board. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

hey man..last I knew...this was America..not China,,,keep bringing it.....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Whats IDGAF??

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That's where the true downfall of this country is. Lol. Millenials are so lazy they have to only parts of words like sup instead of what's up and using acronyms instead of full phrases. Kids.lol

You should see what their English papers look like....ugly lol 

But I do agree with you. It does hurt society 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That's where the true downfall of this country is. Lol. Millenials are so lazy they have to only parts of words like sup instead of what's up and using acronyms instead of full phrases. Kids.lol

Nah the downfall of our country brah is how people don't have the ability to disagree without resorting to petty insults

Just look at our Congress these days getting paid for doing nothing but bickering like children

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Nah the downfall of our country brah is how people don't have the ability to disagree without resorting to petty insults

Just look at our Congress these days getting paid for doing nothing but bickering like children

These days? Congress has been bickering like this for 150 years