Central Park 5

tommygun58

Four times this week the Central Park 5 came up in the news.D Trump was screaming death penalty.

Well,lets go back to 1987,89.It was called "Wilding" by the press.Total copycat crazy shit,worse then the knock out game.

This is how it worked & who was targeted & it happened in many parks not only Central.

After work many people put on their running or bike outfits & hit the parks.Even with trail/path  lights it was still pretty dark.

Teens/young adults grouped up & figured out not only tackle runners(mostly women) but shove sticks in the spokes of bike riders.Once on the ground we own them.The popular weapon was a large rock.Knock them out or make them non combative & rob or rape depending on there sex.It happened more times then reported.

My brother worked for CBS at that time & he was a camera man usually 1st at the scene with a van & reporter.He said more then 3/4 of incidents were never covered on the news because it was hurting tourism (Jaws comes to mind) & conventions.

Most New Yorkers said hang these punks.Including Black Clergy,Running & bike clubs,hotel & restaurant owners... & Trump who loves NYC.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Just got through watching documentary on the Central park 5 on 20/20.      Here's my problem with the whole case from the first radio calls reporting the sight of 20 - 30 young males rolling through the park causing problems.    Next thing you know, the cops pull up on the crowd and they scatter, the cops give pursuit  and capture 5 of the 20 - 30 perps.    What are the chances of catching 5 out of 20 - 30 males that personally touched that woman , no mentioning of multiple foot prints at the crime scene, only one persons DNA in rape kit, ( who by the way , had nothing to do with the younger troop ), and the biggest point to ponder, ...out of those 20-30 males spotted, why are allegations only being made amongst themselves toward the other captives and not a damn thing being said of what the other 15-25 males did during the assault.   I grew up in Chicago and first had saw the corruptness on big city cops and the cover ups that results after their f....ups. That's my stand on those crooked a%$ cops involved in the case, and those that stand by them need to start thinking for themselves and become couch detectives, cause when you're on the outside looking in , not rushing to judgement, and do the math in a case, your equation's wont match with the findings of the masses. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ozzy-oz19 said:

Just got through watching documentary on the Central park 5 on 20/20.      Here's my problem with the whole case from the first radio calls reporting the sight of 20 - 30 young males rolling through the park causing problems.    Next thing you know, the cops pull up on the crowd and they scatter, the cops give pursuit  and capture 5 of the 20 - 30 perps.    What are the chances of catching 5 out of 20 - 30 males that personally touched that woman , no mentioning of multiple foot prints at the crime scene, only one persons DNA in rape kit, ( who by the way , had nothing to do with the younger troop ), and the biggest point to ponder, ...out of those 20-30 males spotted, why are allegations only being made amongst themselves toward the other captives and not a damn thing being said of what the other 15-25 males did during the assault.   I grew up in Chicago and first had saw the corruptness on big city cops and the cover ups that results after their f....ups. That's my stand on those crooked a%$ cops involved in the case, and those that stand by them need to start thinking for themselves and become couch detectives, cause when you're on the outside looking in , not rushing to judgement, and do the math in a case, your equation's wont match with the findings of the masses. 

Hey everyone, lookie here....A one post wonder...

Here's your problem with the whole case....you've got none...

and no credibility either...

Did you even live in NYC at the time....or are you just going by what's being re-written now?....decades later

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Me not being an New York resident is irrelevant,... just going off what WAS and WAS NOT mentioned by the Media, A.D.A., nor the investigating detectives.  Why were these kids ratting on each other and not implementing any of the others from the group they congregated with that night.  They snitched on each other, so, the " Snitches get Stitches " BS didn't faze them, so, you'd think they'd have no problem pointing the finger at others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozzy-oz19 said:

Me not being an New York resident is irrelevant,<<<BULLSHIT... just going off what WAS and WAS NOT mentioned by the Media, <<<propaganda BULLSHIT.. A.D.A., nor the investigating detectives.  Why were these kids ratting on each other and not implementing any of the others from the group they congregated with that night. <<<why are you talking about it AT ALL and why BULLSHIT? They snitched on each other,<<says who ? so, the " Snitches get Stitches "<<says who?  BS didn't faze them, <<<seriously what kind of bullshit is this??? so, you'd think they'd have no problem pointing the finger at others.<<<actually You'd think that you would not be stupid enough to continue with the bullshit when the finger is pointed directly at you...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ozzy-oz19 said:

TROLL!....sounds like someone who crawled out from under a rock/bridge, simply because you can't accept logic......reminds me of that stable genius in Washington.

Mr. Troll to you....

But hey,  you are up to a whopping 3 whole posts... of bullshit...

WTG

giphy.gif