Rummel gets Big Time QB Transfer.....

RedZone

6-4 225 lb QB Kyle Wickersham (2021 class) from Jesuit.....will be a sophomore this year.

ATH family.

His fatherJeff started at QB for LSU (83,84, and 85)....drafted by the Miami Dolphins...

Kyle's sister was the #9 rated softball prospect last year at Mount Carmel (NOLA) and is currently at LSU. She threw a no-hitter last week vs Iowa in her debut

6-4 225 lb QB Kyle Wickersham...I guess if you are going to get a transfer may as well get perhaps the best young QB prospect in the state....

un7Mbm-W_400x400.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Air Rummel!

I knew this was gonna happen last month, but wanted to wait till it was official.

Guess I could have put this in the Boot Baller thread, but I didn't want to hide/slide a transfer in. We don't get that many, but this is huge news in these parts.

I may as well say it now.....Rummel is going to be very very good this year. We have brand new HC this year replacing one of the best to coach in Louisiana, but he is a system guy and we shouldn't miss too much of a beat "hopefully"..

We got some players!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Air Rummel!

We have one the best WRs in the nation this year and #1 player in the state per Rivals.....

WR Koy Moore

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/koy-moore-189235

QB Wickersham, WR Moore and company just have to work this off season on their chemistry.... a lot of 7/7 stuff and etc..

We have two D1 RBs also in Sturgis and Diggs.........

Expectations will be high on Severn Ave this year....we only had 11 seniors last year and bring back just about everyone. BUT, it's high school football.........we looked pretty bad at times last year and looked pretty good other times..

Sturgis and Diggs..

bandicam 2019-02-20 17-37-27-931.jpg

DUqMgljVoAE05Oq.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, RedZone said:

We have one the best WRs in the nation this year and #1 player in the state per Rivals.....

WR Koy Moore

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/koy-moore-189235

QB Wickersham, WR Moore and company just have to work this off season on their chemistry.... a lot of 7/7 stuff and etc..

We have two D1 RBs also in Sturgis and Diggs.........

Expectations will be high on Severn Ave this year....we only had 11 seniors last year and bring back just about everyone. BUT, it's high school football.........we looked pretty bad at times last year and looked pretty good other times..

Sturgis and Diggs..

bandicam 2019-02-20 17-37-27-931.jpg

DUqMgljVoAE05Oq.jpg

Dang #7 is YOKED!!!

On 2/20/2019 at 4:55 PM, RedZone said:

6-4 225 lb QB Kyle Wickersham (2021 class) from Jesuit.....will be a sophomore this year.

ATH family.

His fatherJeff started at QB for LSU (83,84, and 85)....drafted by the Miami Dolphins...

Kyle's sister was the #9 rated softball prospect last year at Mount Carmel (NOLA) and is currently at LSU. She threw a no-hitter last week vs Iowa in her debut

6-4 225 lb QB Kyle Wickersham...I guess if you are going to get a transfer may as well get perhaps the best young QB prospect in the state....

un7Mbm-W_400x400.jpg

Kyle's sister 1 hit Michigan last night. LSU wins 2-0.

She's good!