forrest trump: believes kim-jong-un was unaware...

RedZone

1 hour ago, concha said:

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States.  They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before."

I did spot a liar it appears.  🤣

You just proved what I said.  You should pay attention because you look lost.

Threats is the key word here.  THREATS.  Maybe you can get somebody to help you read who isn't so consumed by their hate that they can't think straight.  

I sincerely hope you find some peace in your life and some joy because you are in serious need of it.  

I'll bet Trump didn't actually say that him and Kim were in love either and that he didn't say that he believes Kim didn't know a thing about what happened to that American who came home in a coma either.  Do you believe Kim?  Did you believe the Saudi Prince as Trump does?  Did you believe Putin as Trump does?  

Maybe one of these days Trump will actually believe his own people and act like an American President but time will tell.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Maybe one of these days Trump will actually believe his own people and act like an American President but time will tell.  

Will that be before or after the Democratic Party stops representing Central America over its fellow citizens?

😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1