forrest trump: believes kim-jong-un was unaware...

RedZone

3 hours ago, concha said:

If NK attacked us.

Pay attention.

You ARE making shit up.

Incorrect.  Why do you always try to tell us what Trump really meant? It must bother you when he says something that even you feel you have to explain what he really meant.

What he said was

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States.  They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before."

so it wasn't if NK attacked us, they would have seen fire and fury if they had only made threats to the US, which is what NK does and has done since the cease fire.  

You ARE making shit up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and he also said he believed Putin over 16 of our Intelligence agencies...and told the world that in Helsinki....will the embarrassment ever end?!

You forgot about the Saudi Prince and the journalist who they killed.  We use to at the very least say something about this type of thing but now Americas no longer voices opposition.  In fact the opposite is now in practice where we openly agree with dictators and adversaries and speak as they would speak.  And nothing about this is a concern for Trump supporters because they hate ALL Democrats more than anything else.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You forgot about the Saudi Prince and the journalist who they killed.  We use to at the very least say something about this type of thing but now Americas no longer voices opposition.  In fact the opposite is now in practice where we openly agree with dictators and adversaries and speak as they would speak.  And nothing about this is a concern for Trump supporters because they hate ALL Democrats more than anything else.  

because he's a wanna-be thug and loves guys who have power...meanwhile has no clue what American values are and what we stand for...as his minnions cheer him on...and that's all  the fuel he needs...he lives for his pep rallies...he gets to be in a gym full of morons who worship him...his world revolves around his ego.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Incorrect.  Why do you always try to tell us what Trump really meant? It must bother you when he says something that even you feel you have to explain what he really meant.

What he said was

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States.  They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before."

so it wasn't if NK attacked us, they would have seen fire and fury if they had only made threats to the US, which is what NK does and has done since the cease fire.  

You ARE making shit up.

"They will be met...".

Are we going to be meeting threats, or North Korea (the subject of the first sentence)?

I've studied military history nearly all my life, and you usually "meet" a foe on the field of battle.

It is troubling that such a simple concept must be explained to anyone. But then again, it's you.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

the Liberals continue to show their stupidity and ignorance just like the followers of them on this board AKA curly, World citizen, Red Zone. it's becoming comical especially when facts are presented to them and all they do is deflect but that's been their mantra for years and years. You just can't fix stupid

what are you referring to mam?...how are we showing our "stupidity and ignorance"?....what facts are we trying to "deflect" here?...did Trump back Kim's story that he's innocent and didn't know how the student got killed or not?...what are us Liberals missing here?....please enlighten us with your knowledge!....🤡

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, concha said:

"They will be met...".

Are we going to be meeting threats, or North Korea (the subject of the first sentence)?

I've studied military history nearly all my life, and you usually "meet" a foe on the field of battle.

It is troubling that such a simple concept must be explained to anyone. But then again, it's you.

Lol.  What does 'you' studying military history have to do with what Trump said?  

He said that " threats will be met" with fire and fury.  Its simple English.  

And you don't need to explain anything and that was my point.  Trumps words speak for themselves and don't need your restating what he meant when what he said was obvious.  

You should have studied human decency instead...And how to spot a liar.  

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  What does 'you' studying military history have to do with what Trump said?  

He said that " threats will be met" with fire and fury.  Its simple English.  Those quoted words are found where? 🤡

And you don't need to explain anything and that was my point.  Trumps words speak for themselves and don't need your restating what he meant when what he said was obvious.  

You should have studied human decency instead...And how to spot a liar.  

I did spot a liar it appears.  🤣

• Confused 1