Top 25 HS BASEBALL DYNASTIES SINCE 2009

bigrobstercraws

The Southern Section D1 has 4 teams in the Top 25. OLU #2, JSERRA #13, El TORO #17 (Go Chargers!), U of MD # 23. Two teams haven't even won a section title in that time span in OLU & JSERRA. That 16 team bracket playoff bracket is the toughest tournament nationally. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/AnfxZMp8nUmyybcZtTYbWQ/top-25-high-school-baseball-dynasties-since-2009.htm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigrobstercraws said:

The Southern Section D1 has 4 teams in the Top 25. OLU #2, JSERRA #13, El TORO #17 (Go Chargers!), U of MD # 23. Two teams haven't even won a section title in that time span in OLU & JSERRA. That 16 team bracket playoff bracket is the toughest tournament nationally. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/AnfxZMp8nUmyybcZtTYbWQ/top-25-high-school-baseball-dynasties-since-2009.htm

Missed way to many teams in Cali.  Especially up north.  St Francis is always legit since forever, but other teams need to be in there.  Especially Valley Christian, who was #1 team in Cali last year and in the top ten many other times. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Missed way to many teams in Cali.  Especially up north.  St Francis is always legit since forever, but other teams need to be in there.  Especially Valley Christian, who was #1 team in Cali last year and in the top ten many other times. 

3 norcal teams is pretty good. 

I didn't think Valley Christian was all that great until very recently. The 3 norcal teams they mentioned always have national presence. I agree about St Francis. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I agree. This is just based on Max Preps rankings those years. 

I should have said this isn't the most accurate list. Since it merely just used Max Preps rankings. 

• Like 1